Video game thread

Cyborg_pony
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

these idiots are often quite thin-skinned, as well as self-absorbed & narcisisstic as fuck, as well as having an acute lack of self awareness.

Nothing makes that more true then criticizing a cartoon, movie or game they have been preprogrammed to like.
Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
Played PUBG for the first time via my PS4 Pro, now that its free to play.  
I don’t think its trash by THAT much, IMO. Definitely more realistic than both Fortnite and Garena Free Fire, plus there are multiple islands to choose to play in. Honestly, it should have gone free to play 3 weeks-1 month before it eventually did. Oh, and its a nice touch that guns have recoil of different kinds in PUBG, unlike Fortnite.
TrukkinDuck
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Nopan is best pants
@TeamBlueplant  
I’m under the assumption or maybe it’s just me, but stakes are higher in battle royales than any standard game mode apparently. My father is very obsessed with pubg and yeah he won’t shut up when I’m sleeping. He’s very inconsiderate but insists he isn’t. Very typical.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Cyborg_pony  
Looking at him is like looking at one of those composite images. Like someone entered “gamedev facebook”, “cuck” and “Indian” into a generator. And what I’m reading right now, and what you told & showed me, all backs that immediate impression up.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
From what I know about current year Sony’s content policies on games which they have had since about late 2017-early 2018, there are no, or barely any, codified guidelines, (unlike Nintendo’s pre-1994 content policy for licensed games the Americas, Europe, and Oceania, but didn’t apply in the East), instead they are very case-by-case. Thus, they are QUITE ARBITRARY, and are not very cohesive. They also apply to all regions, with the English ““standards”” being at the forefront. || At least with the Nintendo policies from the days before the ESRB, you could either try importing the Japanese version with the right connections, or go the unlicensed games route. Truly, I am not ever buying A PS5, nor will I get the Playstation Classic! Probably not the PS VR v2 either. ||
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Acres  
We all expect you to be using pony mods to play as your ponysona OC, otherwise we’ll be…let’s say, mildly disappointed? I think we can all agree on at least a small amount.
Humble Oriathan
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@Acres  
Couldn’t play it. There’s too much to do, and you have such little time every day. If you didn’t smelt enough metal, you have to spend a whole day smelting. If you want an item upgrade, you have to wait a day to get your upgraded item back from the blacksmith. If you need more money, multiple days have to be spent either fishing or farming. My ADHD ass just doesn’t know how to balance out everything in a way where I can make the most out of each day and not waste it doing 1 thing.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide