Video game thread

user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Officer Hotpants  
for once they did “harder difficulty” right instead of skyrim’s bullshit “higher difficulty means you do less damage and they do more damage because fuck you go abuse companions and stealth if you want anything done”

i might just wait for someone to release the “totally not ripped from bethesda fishing mod standalone”
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis  
I keep meaning to look into it but I haven’t played one of those games since Dark Souls 1 and it’s beyond anything I could run so it’s not like I could jump in now.
DragonRanger
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Anyone here play Miitopia? I recently downloaded the demo for it on the Switch, and gathered up a bunch of MLP-themed Miis that other people made. Since I wanted a mane 6 team though, it meant I had to actually make a Twilight Mii to use as my playable character. I then decided to try making a couple of my own, starting with Soarin and Spitfire.

My access key is NF1R9, and I’m curious what other Miis people might have.
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The GTA remaster trilogy is going over like a lead balloon. Too bad Rockstar pulled a Blizzard and delisted the original games. They wiped out almost two decades worth of mods.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
GOG’s giving away an old-ass game called Outcast away if anyone’s interested.

@ANoobis  
I’d say “fuck them” but I never played their games to begin with. I tried but all three of the GTAs I borrowed from friends lost my interest in about 20 minutes. Definitely cemented that I won’t be playing their shit in the future, either, though. Same as Blizzard. I’ll still play the old classics that I already own but I’ve no interest in their newer shit.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@ANoobis  
@FeatherTrap  
That’s hilarious. They didn’t just do a “hurr HD textures”, they actively fucked the models up too!

@EverfreeEmergencies  
Extremely accurate.

@ANoobis  
>wiped out two decades’ worth of mods  
>on a game that russians love  
ha ha no  
No amount of official shit and delisting can stop the Slavvy Roger.

@Officer Hotpants  
Definitely cemented that I won’t be playing their shit in the future, either, though.
For reference, rockstar have already been known for shit like updates to older games that block modding and encrypt the content (and delete a whole bunch of music because they were retarded enough to have a timed lease on it), GTAV “sales” that are exact same price as not-sales with the “difference” being their monopoly money, periodically wiping legit players’ stats at random for “”“cheating””” so they give them more money, and similar.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Wally Worshiper
Just FYI, if you ever happen across a poor soul who is upset that they cannot purchase the original GTASA from steam anymore, refer them to G2A.com. it’s a website that sells games in the form of keys that can be redeemed on Steam and other platforms where the game is sold, even if that game was pulled off from their catalog.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide