Video game thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’ve been playing a lot of Ys lately. I’m finally getting to Ys 8, and I’m replaying the rest of the series parallel to that to prepare for Ys 9.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@EverfreeEmergencies  
I’ve never really had issues with the controls. I mean I’m sure I changed a bunch of them the first time I fired it up but that’s almost every game.

@ANoobis  
What kind of games are those? I’ve seen the name around for ages but never really seen anything about them.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Wally Worshiper
@ANoobis  
The new God of War trailer that came out today. It was good…until it showed that girl at the end. I forgot her name, but bascially, in norse mythology, she’s supposed to be the wife of Loki, and Atreus is Loki, so….ya. Token interracial love interest, even though there were no Africans in Norse mythology.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Humble Oriathan  
Really? Looking at it, I thought it was going to be some Journey to the West or Outlaws of the Marsh-derived thing. I thought that’s why she was popping a squint, because she’s supposed to be “inclusion and diversity”-ing China. Those clothes don’t say Scandinavia to me.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Humble Oriathan  
@ANoobis  
Given the plot of the last one I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a more world-spanning adventure. They straight up setup dealing with various other pantheons of gods in other areas of the world, so it’s not out of the question she might be from one of them. Still probably going to be an awkward inclusion, though.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Humble Oriathan  
Enh. There weren’t any Greeks in it either. If they’re continuing to blend mythologies–and if she’s actually from another mythology–then I’ll reserve judgement for the times being. If she’s just a random African child chilling (her ass off) in Scandinavia, however, then yeah. Bullshit.

What do you suppose the odds are that we’ll eventually learn her is Anansi?
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
So at a convention, there was a beatmania iidx 28 bistrover cabinet and I played a good bit of that, I remembered that I suck at it, but then with a bit more play, I got to the point where I would pass with a c on some level 2 charts, and maybe even a d on a level 3 chart
user7853

@EverfreeEmergencies  
“how i learned to love warframe after 1000 hours of destiny 2 and 70% of its content being deleted”

honestly i never played any halo game ever (gasp! shock! horror! lightingcracklelightningcracklelightningcrackle) so i dont have that level of upset-ness
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I finally watched some streams of Dead By Daylight today, after hearing about it for so long. It looks awful. The game appears to be completely unbalanced in favor of the survivors.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@EverfreeEmergencies
“how i learned to love warframe after 1000 hours of destiny 2 and 70% of its content being deleted”
honestly i never played any halo game ever (gasp! shock! horror! lightingcracklelightningcracklelightningcrackle) so i dont have that level of upset-ness

I’ve never played Destiny 2, so I don’t know when the bulk of this 70% of said game’s content got deleted or vaulted.
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
I know Blizzard is the last company anyone should support but…holy hell, Diablo 2 Remastered was done right. I was surprised they made it so you could actually play offline.
EverfreeEmergencies
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@TeamBlueplant  
Really? Maybe that’s why I could never get into D2. My friends asked me to try it out when it went F2P, but I ended up getting bored of it pretty quickly. Granted, I find MMOs boring anyway, so maybe it’s just me.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide