Video game thread

Azure Fang
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Oh no, he's here?
@TeamBlueplant  
It’s part of the “Little Tail” franchise - Tail Concerto, Little Tail Story, etc. Nobuteru Yūki did the promotional art and possibly the concept art from which character design was drawn, so if you’ve ever played any of the Little Tail games that may be why. Aside from that, he’s also done character design in numerous anime, OVAs, and video games so you may have familiarity with his design from the Record of Lodoss War OVA or even Chrono Cross.
user7853

@Azure Fang  
never heard of any of those (im not a furfag thank you very much (jk)), probably the artstyle reminding me of older anime or made in abyss for some reason, but i also feel like the characters are furry versions of some that i have seen before somewhere, its odd, probably mind playing tricks on me
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
I don’t understand why people are on their knees worshipping 343 Industries. With every new bit of Infinite content that comes out it looks more and more like the same garbage they’ve been pushing out ever since they took over Halo.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Azure Fang  
I cannot find my Gamecube from anything. I have all the cables, my games, the controllers, memory cards, but I can’t find the god damn cube, itself. It just disappeared somehow.
Azure Fang

Oh no, he's here?
@ANoobis  
Not really a follow-up so much as continuations in the same universe. Solatorobo: Red the Hunter was a spiritual successor set in the same world, with an extremely short-lived (~6 months of live time) mobile MMO - Little Tail Story - releasing on Android/iOS a few years later. And now we have Fuga. All four games make up the world of “Little Tail Bronx”, which appears to be CyberConnect2’s current attempt to hold a continuous setting aside from the beast that is .hack.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Officer Hotpants  
Niche? It’s a mechanically simple game, but it’s good if you find the nichelings visually appealing and would enjoy a eugenics simulator. That’s about all there is. Nichelings don’t live very long, and their individual lives are rather uninteresting.

And whatever Azure Fang is talking about? I know nothing.
Anonymous #FA03
@Officer Hotpants  
Can’t say. I’d love to try Fuga, but the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster bundle will probably be my last game purchase until I can get my health stable enough to return to work.

As for Niche, never played. I think it’s on my wishlist, but never felt enough drive to pick it up. Fleur’s synopsis makes it sound like a fun enough diversion, though.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
There are 21 different types of genes, each of which affects a different part or ability of the nicheling.
These types of genes are:
Ear, Horn, Eye, Nose, Body Type, Paws, Hind Legs, Tail, Albinism, Melanism, Fur Color, Eye Color, Horn Color, Pattern Color, Pattern, Pattern Shape, Pattern Density, Pattern Size, Blood Clotting, Fertility, and Immunity.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Some friends and I where doing a Ratchet and Clank 3 stream recently, and got to experience the “amazing” hacking minigame.

I know why devs make hacking minigames, but I swear everytime I see one it makes me long for the Fallout 1/2 approach where this shit was resolved with a fucking die roll. Not a very sophisticated player-skill system for a video game I know, but Lord have Mercy if I have to do one more of these stupid segments. >.<
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide