Video game thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@FeatherTrap

Sounds like they’re following the roadmap laid out by EA. All the things that made Sims 4 the worst game in the series are in there, with an added layer of technical incompetence.
Anonymous #F9D1
@Officer Hotpants  
The DLC policy and Paradox’s apparent refusal to unfuck everything they break with the endless DLCs is why I don’t plan to ever buy a new title from them again. Even if the game looks good it’ll become unrecognizable in time as the original vision for the game makes way for forcing in another DLC.
Cyborg_pony

Is anyone surprised Diablo IV has microtransactions, after boobs spent millions on Immortal? It may be cosmetic now, but I don’t doubt they’ll have special weapons, boosts and all that garbage come soon after people stop looking at them - Seeing as they want to make PvP a main focus.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@Cyborg_pony  
And like the mindless, soulless automatons they are, thousands of people dumped thousands of dollars to get the best items immediately, which will enable the devs to put more micro transactions in future games. I fucking HATE this new generation. May they all dab their way into a financial hell.
Anonymous #F9D1
@Humble Oriathan  
I have a friend who tells me “Why do you complain about micro? I don’t like them either but they’re not going anywhere lmao” every time the subject comes up in our group and it annoys me to no end. Accepting it as normal is almost as bad as blowing hundreds of dollars on them every month.
Anonymous #F9D1
I hate the xbox app. I can handle it being the single most sluggish game client I have ever used, but it barely even fucking works. Never before have I had one download a game fully, down to the last byte, and then fail to download. And it doesn’t even clear the space used by the failed download automatically.
BikerDash

@Anonymous #F9D1  
The only ways I use it is to track achievements, download screencaps/clips, and chatting with the few Xbox friends I got. Kinda pissed how they removed New Vegas from the app. I was achievement hunting that game, and had only 14 to go when it simply disappeared from the app. The game also disappeared from the achievements page on the Xbox itself, too.
BikerDash

@TrukkinDuck  
Who the fuck knows… it’s still in the Microsoft store along with the DLCs. They just seemed to remove the game from the achievements section for some damned reason.

@Officer Hotpants  
If that was the case, I’d imagine it would have been removed from the store as well.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide