Video game thread

ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Fable 4 is in development. Looks like they’re going back to the medieval setting of the first game.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis  
I suppose that’s easier than trying to fix the guns. Maybe this time around they’ll unbreak all the working systems they broke. And not hide basic options & functions behind DLC.

Me, I’d kill for a rerelease of Black & White. No graphical updates or anything; just make it work in modern systems and sell it. Oooooooh, we’ve got this notion that we’d quite like t’sail the ocean…
Is a ponyE

Raider King
@Officer Hotpants  
From my experience breaking precombines and textures above 2k break fallout 4 hard.  
Also if you have the ugrids loading more them 5 then it also makes fo4 loading slow af. Oh and get this. The fuckers at bethestard though it would be a good idea to load high Polly models in the loading screen. Taking out all the models in the loading screens also shortened my loading.  
And as a further fuck you to Todd those spooky fuckers littered all over the world also cause one hell of a game performance hit. Yes those highpolly fully intact Skeletons with ragdoll physics.
Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
@Is a ponyE  
Wow, just wow, another reason for me to be more genuinely suspicious of how Bethesda coded the upcoming Starfield.  
Todd is no Emil when it comes being ignorant or oblivious to much of what he’s doing. But still, he’s truly become a crooked asshat fuckwad who typically doesn’t care much about what kind of people are in the coding and design teams (especially the former) For me, the TES series began to to go downhill during the development of Oblivion (not counting the DLCs). Though, as much as Oblivion has weird faces for many of the characters outside of the cutscenes, especially in the console versions, it wasn’t the mark of an immediate crash to the franchise, certainly not. Yet Skyrim just had to HAVE MYSTICISM, SPELLCRAFTING and hand-to-hand removed from the base game! They could have brought at least a few of the removed features with the SE, at least, but no! Then the Fuckup 76 bullshit burst came through, and during a 2019 Bethesda conference he slyly sneered at the issues the community at large had with Fallout 76’s bugs, glitches, (especially at launch) and often lackluster/mediocre official events (“I read it on the internet, so it must be true”, said Todd). Though, I will give Bethesda at least some credit with the introduction of characters like the AI MODUS, the Scorch beasts, the tweaking with Wastelanders, and the fact that the total area of the game is quite bigger than base Fallout 4. An interesting miss FO76 is, indeed.

full
Is a ponyE

Raider King
@TrukkinDuck  
Tbh that’s only half of the issue. The other half are people who join mid franchise and decides they want to make their own creation rather then respecting what said IP is or the lore around it. (To many retcons nowadays in to many shows and games). Hell just look at the new halo TV show. The people making it said they haven’t played any halo games. New Things are just “reboots” rather then a spin-offs or continuation.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@IvanSatoru  
I named a character Nigger_KillerX in Diablo II a while ago, but not enough people were offended so I deleted him and just played the game as normal. D2 is like, the one game I’d rather not risk getting permanently banned from anyway.
Anonymous #EB59
@Is a ponyE  
They were, and i miss those times dearly…God, I hate how mainstream video games have become now. I want to go back to when chads and women laughed at dorky guys like me for being addicted to games.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide