Viewing last 25 versions of post by FeatherTrap in topic Video game thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"[@Officer Hotpants":](/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=58091#post_58091
)  
An experience...that's a good way of phrasing it. :/

Once I saw the cutscene with the [spoiler]||maniacal murder priest being reprimanded by the Confederate Pirate,...  

> ![full](https://camocdn.ponybooru.org/I1f0mqe42LOhrN
wtYw-l5PYjRsw/aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvNjc0NjgwODg2Mzg5NjM3MTQxLzkxMTU1MDEzOTU5MDY1NjAyMC91bmtub3duLnBuZw)

...w
ith his own custom jolly roger dixie flag and skull train..  

> !
[/full](https://camocdn.poinybooru.org/e3BaMm-x_SZyssHl6Poper],ic2Ow/aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uZGlzY29yZGFwcC5jb20vYXR0YWNobWVudHMvNjc0NjgwODg2Mzg5NjM3MTQxLzkxMTU1MDQwMzk3MDIzMjM4MC91bmtub3duLnBuZw)

||  
I was like "well...that happened". :/

"

[
@IvanSatoru":](/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=58208#post_58208
)  
One is fun and amazing, the other involves screaming like an autistic infant because someone broke your killstreak and being insufferably whiny about every little quirk in the game throwing off your delusions of having Godlike skillz.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
"@Officer Hotpants":/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=58091#post_58091
An experience...that's a good way of phrasing it. :/

Once I saw the cutscene with the [spoiler]maniacal murder priest being reprimanded by the Confederate Pirate, with his own custom jolly roger dixie flag and skiull train[/spoiler], I was like "well...that happened". :/

"@IvanSatoru":/forums/dis/topics/video-game-thread?post_id=58208#post_58208
One is fun and amazing, the other involves screaming like an autistic infant because someone broke your killstreak and being insufferably whiny about every little quirk in the game throwing off your delusions of having Godlike skillz.
No reason given
Edited by FeatherTrap