Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The obese man who used to cut his entire lawn into sections, bake them in his oven, and put them back outside, and had his wife and child son park a block away so the shadow of their car wouldn’t harm his grass, put a pile of garbage in the middle of the road. He bent over for like 5 minutes and massaged the pile of garbage while the obese woman, beard of the gay man with tits who puts garbage in the direct exact middle of the road, who yells at you when you put something in the road, watched the obese man massage garbage in the middle of the road while talking to him buddy buddy.
Only one person isn’t allowed to put stuff in the road, everyone else can pour used motor oil down the storm drain and sell drugs to the police and set off illegal fireworks and play jogger music at 200 decibels at 2 AM and no one complains. They’re all good chums. Thicc as thieves. The scum of the earth palling around.
I know Jesus said “love your neighbors,” but he didn’t have neighbors who were all assholes.
Anonymous #5DF6
Man, at a certain point during dementia you really do just start mourning someone while they’re still alive, don’t you?
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
Has anyone watched the Shooter serial show? In the movie, Matt Wahlberg kills politicians. I don’t think the new actor kills any politicians in the serial show.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
I look up “Mark Wahlberg killing politicians” and I get a thousand articles whining about the actor throwing rocks or whatever at some black negro nigger wogs when he was 15 and not going to jail long enough or something. Brave search is freaking retarded.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Of all the countries in the world I hate mapping Cameroon the most. I’ve spent more time trying to interpret the Rorschach test that they call a border than any two other countries combined.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Goku Black
My job tried to get me to sign up for a retirement plan. I turned them down. I didn’t tell them it was because I expect the world to end long before I would retire.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide