Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@ponypony221
I dislike his supporters too, but they’re poor brainwashed proletarians. Once enough capital becomes concentrated into few enough hands that bread and water are too expensive for a full time wage earner then they’ll cast off their chains and the world revolution will begin.
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
poor brainwashed proletarians.
So they have no agency then?
Once enough capital becomes concentrated into few enough hands…
More capital is concentrated in fewer hands now than in the Gilded Age. Just how bad does it have to get before the revolt? And if a revolution does happen, wouldn’t it be launched by the middle classes who have the leisure time and connections to plan one rather than starving peasants just trying to survive, just like in every other revolution in history?
they’ll cast off their chains and the world revolution will begin.
Actual proletarians don’t care about ‘world revolution,’ that’s always been a project of bourgeois intellectuals. Actual proletarians just want decent living and working conditions in their own country and don’t give a damn about the rest of the world.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Twiface
Agreed, caring about “the world” has always been a calling card of the Jewish cabal. Most people without some kind of psychosis only care about their own country, if they even care about anything beyond their own locality.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Scott Cawthon deserved to be canceled. He retroactively made that the case after he participated in cancel culture for one of his artists a few weeks ago. Fuck him.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Agency is an illusion created by those who have power.
It’s going to get worse before it gets better.
That’s why we need the vanguard to initiate the revolution and keep order until the proletariat gains class consciousness.
Posted Report
Anonymous #2759
Actual proletarians just want decent living and working conditions in their own country and don’t give a damn about the rest of the world.
And they shouldn’t. There’s one thing having the good heart to participate on charity voluntarily and then there’s being forced or manipulated into getting full “tH1nk iN y0ur PR1vil@dgE5”. So many people only want to guilt trip you into being a “good person”. They want to have a good life, not to be mistreated just for having something more than others.
If someone wants to donate, good, but people should stop pretending that by making everybody forcefully give to the ones who have less is gonna solve any real problem, not that they even understand why such problems happen in the first place.
If you don’t know how to fix it, then the best thing you could do for everybody is not trying to fuck things over even more.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee
Actually, I should rule the world. Under my reign there will be no bars blasting hideous ethnic music in my neighborhood, or foul-smelling markets, or buildings and streets that fall within ten years.
Posted Report
Amagan

@ponypony221
Kill it with fire.
Kill it with all the fire you can scrape together.
Don’t stop applying flame until there’s nothing left but ashes. Then scrape up the ashes, mix them with concrete, pour a concrete paver with it, and then burn that with whatever fire your friends can spare.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
2000: Never use your real name or give out any of your information online.
2023: If you don’t put your name, address, social security number, phone number, credit card numbers, bank account, drivers license number, passport number, fingerprints, and face scan literally everywhere on the Internet you’re evil.
Privacy went from being an inalienable right to being something only crazy people want, to being something only evil people want in 20 years.
How did the world change this much in such a short time?
Color Anon
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
I would like an explanation about what “Normie” stands for and why it’s so bad.
As far I know, a “Normie” is just a normal person living a normal life (has a job, friends, a decent place to live, doesn’t stay online 24/7 and is happy and satisfied to be the way as he is) but seeing the deep hatred that lots of people has for “Normies” I could have been wrong all along.
Color Anon
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Amagan
Well, then I cannot understand how anyone could think that a normal person having a happy, normal life could be bad and deserving of being attacked.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide