Vent Thread

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
Too bad that Jesse Nowack, better known as Nowacking, went tranny. She chopped her breasts off and went on hormones to look like a dude and basically every video she posts now is about being a tranny. She even posted videos showing her bare, chopped up breasts. I only know that because that comes up when you try to look up “nowacking pre tranny era” on youtube and she appears in the thumbnails with her ground-off chest.  
She posted this video of the weed pony tumblr thread. You know which one
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@Officer Hotpants  
They who? Frankly, that freak can’t be called nowacking, or a she, or human. So, I guess ‘they’ is a start but it’s grammatically incorrect, so ‘it’ is better.  
And yes to the question. The only mlp content in her channel is the weed pony video. Everything else is gone.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@IvanSatoru  
There was some channel I used to like that made horror content. Forgot who. There was a skeleton prop. Well, the guy came out as a tranny and I immediately lost all interest. Too distracting from the content.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Post image url

Google: “Try searching by fucking image”

I did search by fucking image.

Post it again in image search.

Google: “Try searching by fucking image.”

I DID SEARCH BY FUCKING IMAGE.

Just show me the fucking picture.

I really really fucking hate the internet. I hate google. I hate chrome. I want whoever invented chrome to die.

Chrome is the worst thing since sliced dick. I can’t fucking stand it.

Between chrome and chess.com I feel like I’m going to have a stroke. It’s like the internet was invented to be defective to enrage me.

I really really fucking HATE that you now have to push the back button 400 times to take a move back (especially when the game drops fucking pieces to spots you don’t want to put them) and by the time that happens you’ve not only already lost but the back button has transmorphed into the “start new game” button so now you don’t even know what the last position was so you can NEVER do over to learn from your mistake.

What’s the fucking point of having a practice option if you can’t fucking learn from your mistakes?

My head hurts. I’m tired with life. I want to go back to when I was a kid and no one had computers or the internet except rich assholes who lived in the nice neighborhoods you never visited.
Posted Report
Anonymous #FAE7
@ponypony221  
This reminds me of all the artists I lost interest from when I saw they’ve made and actively engage in trans Trixie garbage. So many. Like, why can’t you leave established characters alone? That’s what OCs are for, quit fucking with other people’s characters.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee  
Don’t use chrome. It literally sends your shit to Google and is designed to make blocking ads hard because Google sells ads. They’re also using its market share to try to push “improvements” to general web standards to make blocking ads harder.

@Anonymous #FAE7  
Actually, that is me. It’s just that here, my other opinion sometimes aligns with the locals. My stance on religion, for instance, does not.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
In this episode of The Good Doctor. Sorry, I haven’t been able to come up with a funny name for it (The Good Doctard?). Help me out here.  
Anyway, it’s yet another ‘date rape’ (LOL) case. These writers are total scum — the lowest of the low. I hate these people, I hate this show, and I hate the jewish serial drama genre.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@ponypony221  
No, of course not. That would have been 100% realistic and this is a show where negro folk become medical doctors and have interracial relationships with white women.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide