Vent Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@UrbanMysticDee  
Build yourself a homemade tank out of a construction vehicle, then drive around until you find them. Then… decide whether you’re driving a tank of peace or of rage.
Breaking News: Suspect involved in bulldozer rampage apparently was a fan of My Little Pony, often posting on a forum dedicated to the little girls’ show.
Woot: imma pos one o mah long theredz bout da raycis em en ems n sheiiiiiiiit
Ponybooru: It literally had nothing to do with racism. Also, Adan suspended for 24 12 hours of encouraging literal terrorism.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
Someone at work is talking about more COVID lockdowns. No. Please. It’s been almost three years. Whatever we’re doing clearly isn’t working at stopping the virus, but it is tanking our economy. I can’t take it anymore.
Posted Report
Amagan

@Zaknel  
It’s supposed to tank the economy. That’s the entire point behind it all. Make the people so dependent on government handouts just to make it through to the next day they’ll never even think of voting for non-democrats ever again.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
It’s like a reverse microwave, the food comes out colder than when I put it in.

And then I go to shut the door and the door rebounds off some shit behind it and it hits my arm and I spill the cold coffee all over the floor.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
We need to stop humoring luddites whining about AI, automation, and other such things. This argument should have been settled with the automobile. Losing zero-skilled jobs is a positive for society. Stop being a zero-skilled human.
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
@ponypony221  
No. Luddites are based and redpilled. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race, and technology will be the ruin of us all if it is not controlled.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@ponypony221
No. Luddites are based and redpilled. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race, and technology will be the ruin of us all if it is not controlled.

Is this sarcasm?
Posted Report
Amagan

@ponypony221  
Only blacks get to peaceful protest and not face any consequences for their actions. Whites and every other race get charged with domestic terrorism and white supremacy.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Amagan  
That’s because most whites are cowards and the number of protestors is small enough to reasonably arrest. They also don’t fight back when arrested.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
DeShitty is now wasting any political capital he maybe could have used to fight against inflation, insane pork barrel defense spending, Disney’s political power, antifa terrorists, welfare leeches, government indoctrination, or the resurgent COVID hysteria on instead going after the scourge of… drag shows.

In the process, he completely disproves the argument most of the supporters of ““Don’t Say Gay”” that it was about parental rights. We now know he doesn’t believe in that at all as he directs state organizations to threaten private businesses and parents over constitutionally protected speech. Once again proving the repugnants don’t care about any of the things they say and just want to score worthless political points and be seen as “doing something” to uneducated boomers who will be dead by the time society falls apart.

The end result will be him getting endlessly lambasted by the media, “moderate” normies writing him off as a fascist (without doing anything worth getting the title), the state wasting billions on lawsuits they will lose, and generally diverting political attention away from real issues. Couldn’t ask for better controlled opposition.

Tell me again any of these people represent my interests so I can laugh in your face.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide