Vent Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
California had such potential because of its amazing physical environment. And it is all ruined by far left-wing politics.
Posted Report
BikerDash

@Zaknel  
Ruined doesn’t even begin to describe it. Such a beautiful place. Spent a little over two years tgere stationed at Camp Pendleton. I shall never return. 😪
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
@Amagan  
The chemical in question is Acrylamide, which according to the label, is “created by the normal baking and frying process.” So in other words, bread being bread causes cancer according to the State of California (even though the National Cancer Institute says otherwise ), though the warning label also says “The FDA does not advise people to stop eating bakery products.”

It’s like saying the mere act of breathing air puts you at a statistically greater risk of developing cancer or birth defects.

Pretty much. Bread and potatoes have been staple foods for thousands of years, yet they apparently cause cancer. It’s probably an extremely negligible risk, but California decided it needed to point it out anyway. It’s like compelling apple farmers to put labels on their boxes saying ‘This product contains arsenic.’ Yes it does, but nowhere near enough to kill you.

@Zaknel  
@BikerDash  
Yes, it was a very nice place to live before we were born.
Amagan

Pretty much. Bread and potatoes have been staple foods for thousands of years, yet they apparently cause cancer. It’s probably an extremely negligible risk, but California decided it needed to point it out anyway. It’s like compelling apple farmers to put labels on their boxes saying ‘This product contains arsenic.’ Yes it does, but nowhere near enough to kill you.

You hear that, Applejack? California doesn’t want your products!
Posted Report
Anonymous #FD71
The whole internet seeing Trixie as trans for some reason depresses me. Maybe it’s because she was my favorite character growing up, and is no longer seen as the same character she was years ago. I never liked it when the internet decides to just collectively change a character so drastically. I’m probably just rambling and making a big deal out of nothing, but it honestly saddens me.
UrbanMysticDee
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Neighbors have been mowing their lawn for like 3 fucking hours. The grass is cut already. It’s totally cut for the rest of the year. Turn the damn mower off and give me some peace.
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
when the internet decides to just collectively change a character so drastically.

I feel the same way. The ‘Trixie is Trans’ shit wasn’t even a thing until only a few years ago, making me wonder where the hell all of these people came from.

The ‘Lyrabon are lesbians’ bullshit, however, has always been around, and I’ve always hated it. For a while there was some plausible deniability that left room for other ships because it wasn’t official, but then they made it official and now people insist you’re not allowed to ship either character with anyone else because “iT’s oFfiCIaL!” It ruined both characters for me because now they’re defined primarily by their gayness, and now Trixie is ruined too. Who are they going to ruin next?
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Twiface  
Meanwhile these are the same people that spent years losing their shit that people think Rainbow Dash is a lesbian because, well… she has a pride flag on her head.

I really don’t understand humans at times.
Posted Report
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Metallic Sound)

I hate all lesbian shippings, I only want to sleep with ponies without feeling like a rapist.

Finding an actual girlfriend is a whole nother bag of shit.

Thankfully Starlight Glimmer isn’t entirely ruined as Trixie is merely an apple polisher.
Posted Report
Anonymous #FAE7
@Twiface  
This is exactly what I’m thinking. I’ll be completely honest (and i understand if this pisses some of you off) I don’t even hate trans people, I could really give less of a shit. What DOES bother me is the people shoehorning it into places it never was before. If it was already a part of the character to begin with than I wouldn’t care, but it isn’t and never was implied to be.
Posted Report
Anonymous #096C
@Adan Druego  
This brings up some points worth noting that go against it. Also the trans S1 character could’ve been Caramel now that I think about it, seeing as how their model has changed to a mare before.  
full
Posted Report
Anonymous #BFE5
unrelated but there’s also this post that sent me into a coughing fit the first time i saw it, fucking gold.  
full
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide