Vent Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Zaknel  
Well tbf, I didn’t start openly posting on Brony sites until long after it stopped being trendy as well… XP  
Guess I’m always late to the party
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of Kirinposting
@FeatherTrap  
What are you on about?  
If you aren’t a boomer or an AIDSfaggot, it’s got a 99% survival rate, bro.  
It sucks for a week or two and then you get better. Also you get to stay home from work.

@Zaknel  
Doctors are still obsessed with it. They can’t let go.
Posted Report
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Twiface  
Well the issue is that I’ve had a persistent cough for a few months now, and my sleep schedule is ass so that’s bound to have an affect on my immune system as well… >.<

At least I’m not a boomer, and I haven’t be diagnosed with AIDs, so…
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Why do people make such a big deal out of getting married? “oh wow I’m getting married happiest day of my life” nigga you’re getting access to a woman, not receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Unless you’re uniting two rival kingdoms I don’t wanna hear about it. I’m not really asking to shut up entirely; just don’t be so freaking gay about it.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
First off, a man marrying a woman? GHEY!

Second, once married the man’s access to box is over. The woman has secured control so she can stop putting out and get fat and dress in a burlap sack until the divorce, then she’ll miraculously lose 50 pounds in a week when she’s on the market again.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I don’t like when baked goods give you that greasy feeling coating your mouth. I don’t know what causes that.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@ponypony221  
@UrbanMysticDee  
I guess you’re both right. Formerly, you would have had unlimited access to a woman as she became your property but modernity turned it upside down. So, you don’t get access to a woman, but you get to uhhhhhhhh see her in your house for the rest of your life? While she drains you of your life and wealth? For no benefit? And also she can cancel the deal whenever, ruin your life and take everything you have?
Posted Report
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@ponypony221  
It could be one of a few things. Not letting the dough rest properly or having too little flour relative to the wet ingredients will leave the end product oily. Or, if it’s cookies, the baking sheet may have been greased with cooking spray.
Posted Report
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
I was compressing some disk images and it took way longer than expected. I guess that is a vent.

@ponypony221  
@ANoobis  
Lately have had family members complain of stranger and stranger stuff with baked goods and desserts. Sometimes odd throat sensations or stuff they ate for years disagreeing with their stomach. Don’t know why but I have chalked it up to COVID and the general decline/supply chain shifts resulting in changing a lot of ingredients. Though I haven’t heard of this one surprisingly enough.

As for me personally, a lot of things just taste more chemically now than they have in the past, though I noticed this even before COVID.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Will add that to the list of things to watch out for.

@IvanSatoru  
You paint women’s motivations in too broad of a stroke. I agree that modernism has made things hell and brought out the worse in everybody but tendencies aren’t the sum total of the human experience or the full explanation for the malaise that grips our society on this. I think men have been partly been left behind but there is negative behaviors on our end as well, not just the “chads” either, but any more would probably be better fit for the politics thread.

@FeatherTrap  
Unironically praying for you. Fortunately most of the variants seem way more mild; haven’t heard of the decline in gray matter or as much of the heart issues that was occurring in even in some mild cases in 2020.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I got soap in my eye.

@TheBridge  
I’ve always had this thing with the “sticky” feeling of some baked goods. I also sometimes get throat irritation from icing. I assume it’s additives of some sort, because it’s not consistent.

I had covid and did notice some taste changes after it. I think I can taste more than I could before I had it. Not all for the best.
Amagan

@Twiface  
The number of chemicals “known” to cause cancer and birth defects in the state of California is so expansive, so inclusive, that it’s essentially rendered completely meaningless. It’s like saying the mere act of breathing air puts you at a statistically greater risk of developing cancer or birth defects.

California’s got their own problems to worry about. Dirty heroin needles and human shit in the streets getting washed down into the storm drains, to say nothing of the reappearance of third world diseases that ran rampant in medieval times. They have no business trying to control how other people live their lives.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide