Vent Thread

Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
So I wanted to plug in the old Gamecube; but I couldn’t find the AC adaptor. It was in the bottom of a box full of highly compressed plastic bags. But now that I’ve pulled them out, they take twice as much space, so I had to dump the contents of a second box onto the floor to make room.
Anonymous #5DF6
@Officer Hotpants  
They’re only tolerable when added to the watch queue. I don’t remember if you can skip around like a normal video or not, but at least you can pause the damn things.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@UrbanMysticDee  
People back then were way less obese and addicted to media than as now.  
It goes without saying that being a fat slob who does nothing but stay indoors eating junk food while staring at a screen and only moving to grab more food or going to the bathroom can’t be good for anyone’s looks.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
Body positivity, fat acceptance, the deconstruction and/or rejection of traditional beauty standards and refusal to adhere to supposedly “rigid” gender norms have all played a part in the decline of standards and increasing tolerance and acceptance of sub standard outcomes. That and fourth wave feminism, progressivism, liberalism, diversity, inclusion and equity have destroy the good that once existed within society.

Tumblr, Twitter and TikTok have bred a generation of mentally weak and unstable freaks.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
I don’t know if they’re uglier in the sense of how they were born but a lot of people don’t take care of themselves at all, and then on top of that there’s a subculture wherein the more ridiculous you make yourself look, the more special you are. You know the type: cat eye glasses several sizes too large, hair done up like a purple & green rooster waddle, a look of permanent derision on their face, etc.
Anonymous #D21E
@Officer Hotpants  
People aren’t getting uglier, “ugly people” just aren’t being publicly shunned and shamed to the point of not going outside or not being hired for any public facing jobs. As much as before, at least.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
This was 2019, the final Bronycon. It sucked. The new management from the previous year ran it into the ground, either deliberately or through incompetence.

I went to the aquarium for almost 6 hours on the second day because the convention itself had turned to shit. In the tropical area some douchebag tried to touch a rare, endangered bird just as I was trying to take a picture of it and it flew away. He made a douchy non-apology. In a just world he’d be tortured and then thrown off a roof.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Yet another hot day where the 80% chance of rain has now turned into 0% chance of rain, ensuring that tomorrow will be just as hot because there’s no rain to take away the heat!

Fuck yeah! New Jersey drought of 2022! Make my water taste like chemicals because the reservoir is so low!

full
Seiken
Artist -

I can’t deal with people that flip out when someone gives negative feedback. This whole culture of only positivity is so absolutely retarded. We got a generation of people that are high on compliments and get shocked when someone is just honest without running circles around the topic and not pampering their asses in anticipation of GASP something negative.

I started noticing it like over 15 years ago on furaffinity and the trend just got worse and worse.
Seiken
Artist -

@Officer Hotpants

I was never too active on furaffinity, so i can’t relate to it being so terrible as people make it out to be. Being completely no go on negative feedback is just something i noticed there for first time being an issue.

Its everywhere nowadays, and of course also on derpibooru where i received my first 1 day ban for calling the VoiceActing on a clip terrible, explaining why its terrible and pointing out that the VA taking offense at that term is her own problem.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Seiken  
She’s trying to mimic the voice and she’s doing okay on that, but she’s not putting any of the necessary Pinkie energy into it.

Also it’s hilarious that the person you were criticizing was more open to having an exchange that the mods watching from the sidelines.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide