Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Yesterday ended my 202 day streak of not getting bit by a mosquito. Somehow a mosquito got inside, probably through one of the gaps in the windows, and bit first my left arm then my right arm at about 11 PM.

I was doing so well to avoid them, but they finally got me.

Give it a few days, with the mosquito now trapped inside I’ll find it and kill it in revenge. I always do.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Trying to do a very simple editing job. I can’t edit on a phone though. I downloaded an app to try and edit better, but it has the same frustrating limitation of other editing programs available on a phone. Loading takes forever, I’ve been waiting for over a half hour, and a 27 second clip is still being added to a 20 minute video.
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
So, I saw some drawfags at /mlp/ playing a game where they are given a blank grid to add little drawings one at a time until the grid is full, and it seemed fun so I joined in and added some stuff of my own. Everyone had fun, I got to draw and see other people drawing as well, everything was good.full

Except that less than a day after that I got a warning that yet another batch of cretins were stealing the drawings from that thread to pass them as their own, with the usual smugness and “I worked so hard on this!” bullshit they spew out to fish for praise, validation and morons willing to throw money at them so they could “adopt” the drawing as their own.  
I guess I will have to upload the drawings here to prove they were mine because no matter how much time passes, I keep finding autist people who keeps stealing everything they see and then screeching like pigs when they are caught and exposed as the scum they are. Yeah, they were legit autist people AGAIN.

Some people really shouldn’t be allowed to use the internet at all.
Seiken
Artist -

You know what grinds my gears… people overuse the word hacked when they mean installed themselves malicious software or gave away their login data by clicking a link to a spoof website.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I wanted to buy a newspaper to commemorate that zawahiri guy getting whacked but I saw it cost $2 so I put it back. I’m not paying $2 for a newspaper. And this is a daily. 20 years ago even the Sunday edition wouldn’t have cost that much. I’m pretty sure we’re not running out of trees or soy-based ink. There’s no excuse for it to be this expensive.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Crapped 7 times since yesterday. The most I’ve crapped all year (not just all year, since May 2020). My ass burns. Maybe the crap can stop for a couple days to let me rest.
Amagan

@UrbanMysticDee  
Is it hotter than usual where you are?

I started having the same problem and it’s been hellishly hot here in the triple digits. I think extreme temperature changes affect the GI tract.
coolmaster43232

I think YouTube shorts are one of the most annoying things on YouTube. Even though they can’t normally be add to playlists or favorites lists I found a way to do it.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@UrbanMysticDee  
I agree. Newspapers are absurdly expensive nowadays for reasons other than inflation.

It’s probably just because people don’t subscribe to newspapers like they used to, so they have to squeeze as much money as they can from the people who still buy them. They also can’t benefit from economies of scale like they did in the past, and a lot of papers have outsourced production to other cities so there might be added transportation costs.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide