Vent Thread

Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
I don’t understand what compels assholish people to butt in a conversation just to say “UUUH I DON’T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THIS!” and then leave for a while.  
If you really don’t care about what we were talking about then why did you had to butt in instead of just staying away?
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Amagan  
Well, I suppose some people cannot be happy unless they force themselves as everyone’s center of attention no matter the cost and no matter how many bridges they burn.

They are cut from the same distorted cloth of the cretins who spend all day long being unpleaseant and bragging over how much they enjoy being a nightmare and causing problems to others because I DON’T KNOW, and then screech and threaten the same persons they annoyed with killing themselves if they don’t forgive them or become their loyal friends and dude? After being a constant pain in the ass for so long, killing yourselves would be a blessing for everyone, so I don’t know what makes them believe they could use that as a valid threat to force others to do what they want.

So, you want to kill yourselves? Be our guest, and see if you can do a backflip before you hit the pavement.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Mitchy  
That is discerning. Like, rational signs, or a dark feeling in your gut? I honestly get the latter.

@coolmaster43232  
Keyboard: bluetooth or does it have a dongle? If it has a dongle I have had success before from unplugging the dongle and turning off, switching between ports, etc. Also, try turning off and on the keyboard, and maybe take the batteries out too, more than once, it weirdly has helped before for me. Bluetooth keyboards though I have always found more bothersome and hard to deal with (when I have used wireless keyboards anyway, which ain’t too common I’ll admit).

>buzzing  
Did it start after a update? Hope it isn’t that they have been blown or damaged.
coolmaster43232

@TheBridge  
The keyboard stoped lagging after I took the batteries out and put the back in. The speakers have been buzzing since the day we got them I found a way stop the from buzzing but occasionally start buzzing again and I have to move the cord.

@Amagan  
Trying to find wired keyboards is hard since most of the are wireless where we look.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@coolmaster43232  
Then I have no guess I could offer other then stuff happens sometimes (like car wreck down the street or transformer needing to be fixed). Know the feeling though. Down in Texas, great February outage of 2021 notwithstanding, power outages have been relatively rare (sometimes could go a year or two without having one) and usually would be weather related.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
Something that I do have experience with in the horrible winter storm. Though I am not sure why it would be rationed in the weather he describes. No heatwave, no winter. It should be pretty normal demand I would think.
coolmaster43232

The power outage also occurred at about 8 P.M. last night. I forgot to mention that.

@TheBridge  
My dad’s guess maybe branch for a tree hit it but it wasn’t storming at the time nor was it windy. The second guess is possible some one hitting the line while digging. My guess is squirrel did it.

@IvanSatoru  
Our energy company’s stated for possible rolling blackouts this summer, but came out a little bit later stating the no planned blackouts were scheduled this summer.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
The power outage also occurred at about 8 P.M. last night. I forgot to mention that.  
That actually does sound like a rolling blackout could be a possibility. Especially if it happened for the same amount of time each time. It could have been some other maintenance. I would be surprised though if the grid was stressed at 60 to 70 degrees unless you live very far up north and that is summer temps for you.
coolmaster43232

@TheBridge  
Also after it happened the lights and power flickered on and off a couple of times after it went out initially. It doesn’t happen ever night. Also some of the power outages are very short only being about 15-30 seconds. I live in Wisconsin.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide