Vent Thread

Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
The power went out in my neighborhood for two hours last Sunday. I WTFed when my fan just turned off on its own without me touching anything.

I soon realized it was probably just a circuit overloading from everyone running their AC, but sitting around in 80+ degree weather with no fan and no computer is not fun.

Heat waves suck, I’m glad it’s over now
Amagan

@Twiface  
Sucks worse when it happens at night and you need to break out the lanterns to see by. Then you’ve got the heat, humidity, and then even more heat.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Everyone else in the entire universe doesn’t remember things wrong when their memories agree with one another and yours is the only one that’s different, YOU ARE WRONG.

Everyone else in the entire universe doesn’t hate you because the entire universe is evil, YOU ARE WRONG. You’re shitty behavior makes people hate you.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
I wish that some people could understand that when I say “No” and “Please shut up” I really mean “No” and “Please shut up.”  
If you couldn’t get me to give you what you wanted when I was chill and calm, you will not get a better result after you have pissed me off with your whinning, nagging, raging insults and eternal victim complex, how’s that so difficult to understand.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Amagan  
It’s just tiring to keep having to deal with broken people who immediately chimp out whenever you say “No” to their demands because they genuinely believe you are a bad person witholding something they think they were entitled to have, and never want to accept that the reason you keep rejecting them is because they are crazy overwhelming, unlikeable and dense as bricks.  
As much, you will get them to say that “Maybe” they acted wrong before they immdiately double down with their demands and harrasing because they want to join the group, they want to be our friend, they want free stuff, want gifts, want, want, want, and want it right now.

Why the hell would you want to join a pixel art community if you don’t have any pixel art to contribute with and refuse to learn how to create your own because “Ugh, it’s so BORING” and instead decide to insist that there are some I don’t know, magic “tips” that can make you a pixel artist overnight and that we are I don’t know, “witholding” them from you to not let you form part of I don’t know, “the inner circle” or something because we are all a group of I don’t know, “elitist pigs” or something?

And once you are done shitting all over the group, harrasing the members and chimping out because “Ugh, but I hate rules!” you still don’t understand why nobody wants to be your friend and that’s still our fault instead of your own because of your depression, your disability, “hard life”, something, something, etc?
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Acres  
Some people want to form part of whatever popular groups they find just so they could say they are part of it. Unfortunately, this same kind of people often misses the entire point of a group’s creation in the first place.

Some times I have found previously rejected (or banned) people putting together a shitty copy of our groups, complete with stolen pics and fake accounts impersonating our group’s members, making them praise their crappy art and agree with everything that made them get kicked or rejected from our group.  
And I’m not talking about dumb kids- this kind of people were often on their 30’s, 40’s and in an extreme case, mid fifties.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide