Vent Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Officer Hotpants  
You wouldn’t say that if you read my gay-clopfics, it’s way better then hearing Biden ramble incoherently and the media translating it as “The Democrats want to oppress you for their own safety, bigot” for the 500th time. XP
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@FeatherTrap  
Big Mac pinned me down.  
I looked up at him, my eyes widening in anxiety.  
“Y’all ready for this?” He asked in a low voice.  
“I’m ready, just…please… Give it to me!”  
“Alright.” He purred,“President Joe Biden will formally unveil his new tax plan during his first presidential address on Wednesday that includes a key campaign promise — no one making $400,000 or less should see increased taxes.”  
“…what the friggity fuck?!” I cried in exasperation.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@EverfreeEmergencies  
I miss it too. I have seen more and more simply polarized and feeling like it is a battleground where I have to look over my shoulder for betrayal and “combat” or echochambers where I simply can’t passively exist and go my merry way.

@IvanSatoru  
@IvanSatoru  
Starting a large family like that is a sacrifice, yes, and I know many see it as the marks of lower education by white trash, religious fuddles or minorities who go onto to suffer in a cycles of negative self selction and further pollute and strain the world, but I knew several large homeschooling families and I must say, they turned out much better then most in my neighborhood. Though I don’t think it was being a large family so much as being raised with some foundation to there lives beyond what a lot of poorer kids have.

@UrbanMysticDee  
That must suck. I know from what you said about your area police probably aren’t the most reliable. I wonder what mitigating measures can be done?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I frequently find my coffee cup to be completely empty and I have no idea who drank it.

@Psy Key  
I can just imagine, I call the popo and say “Yeah, someone in the neighborhood, I don’t know who, is burning something, I don’t know what, and has been doing it for decades and it stinks, can you do something about it? I know that shining a search light directly through a neighbor’s bedroom window all night isn’t illegal because I spoke with someone in the town government earlier so I’ve put a sheet of cardboard in my window in order to get some sleep, and I know the cop neighbor who used to live next door did butt fuck nothing about the person who illegally dumped chemicals in the storm drain openly for years, and I know the police regularly buy illegal drugs from the crack shack across the street, and no one does anything about the illegal fireworks, or the loud music that sometimes goes on for hours from the jogger neighbors, but I’ve got a good feeling you can solve this problem.”

@TheBridge  
All that can be done is get right with God and pray to die sooner so I can get out of this shithole fallen world I hate so much.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@TheBridge  
Having lots of kids is the only way to preserve the native population which is the most likely to fight for and defend the country and keep it strong and healthy, so it’s no surprise that the jews, the communists and other America haters— all serving Satan of course— have spent a considerable amount of effort convincing americans that having lots of kids is stupid and that you are stupid if you are a ypeepo and have many kids but it’s okay for negroes to have a million fatherless kids and for millions of spics (are they even taken into custody anymore?) to come in with their millions of kids to displace your own people. So obviously the only proper response to those animals ruining the country with their depraved ideas is to have millions of kids yourself if at all possible as a gigantic, humongous screw you to them.  
Also what I just said may not be true, but it kinda is.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@IvanSatoru  
It absolutely is true, it’s just not done directly. It’s done through subversive tactics that are meant to directly work off of race. Most of it stems back to federal regulation that you have to sign when applying for a job. You have to sign the same piece of paperwork when getting government money. You have more kids, you get more free money, and your taxes are lower. They say it’s based off income, but your ethnicity is the first thing you fill in on that piece of paperwork. All for the sake of ‘zero discrimination’. If whites and Asians were largely afforded all of the benefits niggers get, the country wouldn’t function. There’d be nobody to produce the handout money.

In what universe, tell me please, should someone get a tax writeoff just because you’ve had 1 child? Of course, now you’re going to tell me that it’s fine if it’s just 1. Okay, fine, but why does that tax writeoff increase when you have more kids?

The rate of impoverished people has a correlation with the rise in nigger population, which has correlation with the overall crime rate of the country.

@Anonymous #96B2  
How’s the weather in Tel Aviv?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide