Vent Thread

General Discussion » Vent Thread Search Posts
DvneT
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
Post all of your concerns and catastrophes here, I’ll start.

I have relatives visiting for the week, and they’re quite annoying. Always talking, always asking the smallest questions (and questions no one knows the answer to), and always bringing up nonsense about current events when the situation never fits it.
Rhorse
Artist -

Yep. Lyra's pretty.
I like Lyra, She’s really pretty, but every time I see a smug picture of her I have to check my oat tin to make sure she didn’t steal any. There, I said it.

I still love her a whole bunch though and I probably would just give my oats to her if she asked.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Anyone else using a different name on this site? I’m a little paranoid about getting witch hunted by linking my new profile to my Derpi one.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
Anyone else using a different name on this site? I’m a little paranoid about getting witch hunted by linking my new profile to my Derpi one.

I’ve been fucked before, so whatever…
Rhorse
Artist -

Yep. Lyra's pretty.
@ANoobis  
I’m already a racist and nazi for being friends with the people involved in the applejack plantation drama and browsing /mlp/ for cute Lyra pictures and sexist horse prompts, so I don’t really bother. As long as you never give people a legitimate reason to ass fuck you, they can only go so far.
Karamitsuko

Worse Than Hitler
I got kicked out of a group of friends I meshed well with for liking Aryanne. That’s it. Just liking Aryanne. They said I was a Nazi. :(
Karamitsuko

Worse Than Hitler
@Mitchy

@DvneT

I posted art of Aryanne; cute art, nothing bad, and someone messaged my girlfriend asking her to get me to leave the Discord

I’m still pretty shook up about it, angry, sad–it was the first chance I’ve had in a long time to make some friends, and they just labeled me as a Nazi and kicked me out :(
DvneT

Derpibooru Ref-cute-gee
@Karamitsuko  
Unacceptable behavior. Luckily you shouldn’t be running into too much of that in here or some other choice places.

Boy, do people love to use labels…
Anonymous #1D8D
At first I was in this side, I don’t like censorship as well. It’s dumb ppl make their own rules and tripped on their own restrictions. Then this site appeared, and at first I thought “oh nice, we got our freedom”. But then I saw ppl abusing their freedom, insult and bully each other. i warn them this isn’t something ppl want to see as an example of the right freedom plus there’s the “Don’t be a dick” rule but they say “FUCK THE RULES”. So nevermind, I see how it is, you guys dont want to have a place of tolerance and equality, you just want to do things your own selfish ways. I’m disappointed in both sides and I’m leaving. Chao chao.
Anonymous #0234
Fuck derpi and Fuck that fucking mod fucking Derpy Hooves or whatever the fuck.
Anonymous #64C0
ive never had any friends in the fandom.  
yes ive talked to people, either one off things or just purely anonymous.  
ive tried, i just dont know dude.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@Anonymous #64C0  
I’ve never had friends in the fandom. I’ve never really interacted with it much before. I just commented on pictures and that was the extent of it. I’ve already posted on this forum more times than I ever did in my years of being a Derpi member.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide