Vent Thread

enig

bich ass shitt
@TheGamerPainter  
There’s some spastic that got banned from derpi for posting nothing but these deviantart tier spikeabuse images, and once he got banned he seethed on his dA page for a few days before starting to just swamp the other boorus with his autism instead.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I fucking hate winblows search. I go to the folder where I know the file is. I search for the file by name. Winblows search is like “Idk bro, can’t find nothing.” It’s right fucking there, how can you not find it?
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
I feel like I am always under a rock with much social media matters but I will say, from mummers I have heard with social media, I fear Youtube trying to become tiktoc. I don’t watch primary YTers. I don’t watch much in the stuff of the corporate increasingly SJW YT influencers or the old sometimes idiotic anti-SJW crowd that is being slowly pushed to the fringe (at least my impression) but I have some things I like there and I fear those small niches could be extinguished if Youtube changes up things to emulate the new kid on the block.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@TheBridge  
No, I mean there’s currently a wave of bots plaguing the YouTube comments. They’re programmed to copy & paste another comment from under the video to appear human but their avatars are all someone’s ass and their names are all some variation of “sexy girls! Click my profile!” It would almost be clever had they programmed them to skip over THE top comments when looking for something to copy.
Anonymous #1FFA
@Officer Hotpants  
I am seeing more and more Youtube comments that are just “Hi” or “look at this” and a link to another Youtube video–and the video is nasheed music, or a guy reciting from the Koran in Arabic. I’m probably on an FBI list now just from clicking on them.
Anonymous #1FFA
@Officer Hotpants  
My assumption was that if they were posted as comments on a video about X, they were more content about X. I guess not. I didn’t know spam was a thing in Youtube comments.
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I’ve been enjoying the distress that Critical Role’s Twitch income has been causing in those corners of Twitter. It isn’t even that much money.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@ANoobis  
So many people upset that better entertainers make more money than shitty entertainers and non-entertainer thots browsing on their phone while wearing a bikini.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide