Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
For some reason I can no longer leave comments on YouTube. At all. Get errors trying to leave new comments or replies across videos. Tried it from my phone and they still didn’t go through. I believe I’ve been shadowbanned.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

@Deserter

I’ve never felt tired get 14 hours a sleep before the last few days. I also haven’t been feel very good since on Tuesday I stayed up for 22 hours since it took nearly 3 hours for the Computer to DE-fragment that day hard drive.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
It’s probably already too late in the season for the basil to flower. It takes a long time for the flowers to dry so the seeds can be harvested. The plants have no flowers and it’s mid-September. They’ll probably be killed by the frost and I’ll have to buy new plants next year.
GuiltyGrimoire
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Level 26
As G5 approaches and more people chat about it, i’m getting increasingly anxious. I was optimistic at first, especially with how they subtly change the char designs to be more appealing.

But if this film is gonna crash and burn, it’ll be added to the list of dumpster fires that were once the franchises i’ve loved so dearly.

Thank you FIM. A lot of what I am today is because of you, for better or worse.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide