Vent Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
Yeah. Apparently it has something to do with a number’s value is what should be considered first in a sentence? So instead of 3 groups of 5,it should be been 5 groups of 3.  
Or 5x3 is meant to be translated into 5(x=groups of)3.  
Seems pedantic and I now have an opinion on common core math.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@Dex Stewart  
Uh oh, looks like they forgot that the order of factors does not affect the product. Teacher, or whoever graded that/instructed the teacher to grade it that way, gets an F
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I have to change the font of all 400 some odd pages from Times New Roman to Baskerville Old Face because fucking microshaft doesn’t have a “change all page numbers simultaneously” option. i’m so fucking pissed off by this.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@UrbanMysticDee  
Maybe this would be better for video game thread, but speaking of Microshaft:

So Microsoft is finally moving Minecraft over to their account system. And I can’t do the thing, because for years I haven’t been able to log on to minecraft.net and change skin or anything. It asks for security questions. And that was like 2011, when my mental health was at its nadir, so I have no idea what garbage I would have put in the answers. I don’t remember password for the email I used either.

I could play until the sword drops. I could even buy the game again. But, I honestly don’t want to do either. The game just hasn’t felt right for years now. Every aspect both in and around it has accumulated a corporate aura that wasn’t there in the roughly-speaking first five years.

I guess I’m just never going to play Minecraft again. So let’s end this post with a few of the best memories:

• first world, first base in a mountain, second base in the adjacent desert, use TNT to blow up my first base and the rest of the mountain

• IndustrialCraft+BuildCraft, I’ve always found the wires and pipes that connect and fill only the centre of the block quite aesthetic

• don’t remember the name, but there was this nice pony server; their Ponyville was small but still big enough to get lost in, and fun that unicorns could teleport through locked doors

• in same real life room multiplayer of the complete the monument map Super Hostile: Spellbound Caves (average of 255 deaths each)
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Fleur de Lis  
@IvanSatoru  
Never played minecraft but I know of some of these complaints from those who do. Mindcraft feeling wrong and souless, or at the very least, something feeling off. If you are still craving that type of experience would minetest be a viable option if you don’t want to pay a dime?
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@TheBridge  
Minetest seemed pretty bad when I tried it. But there are like a thousand mods available.  
Probably worth seeing if it could be made into something that feels right.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Hey, Microshaft, can you print pages 13 and 14?

Sure, here’s the pages numbered 13 and 14 even though they’re the 20something pages because the first few pages are unnumbered.

Scratch that, can you print pages 1 and 2?

Sure, here’s the first five pages in the document that are unnumbered.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
Updated the drivers on my video card. Now I can’t access the settings. Every day brings a new reason why I’m never buying another AMD product again.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Thinking about quitting discord, and idk I feel like I’m too old to be in the fandom anymore. I wish I was like 5 years younger so I could relate more to other users.
If not being able to relate to people means being too old, than I was too old for life before I was born.

Also, Discord is one of most negative influence having softwares on the internet. And it’s super gay too.
coolmaster43232

YouTube is messing up again. I know this is nothing new but it’s annoying when I have to keep killing the page or have to go back to the new tab window to get to the homepage again.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide