Vent Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
My first job was cleaning out a warehouse. They had a bunch of never opened printers still in their boxes,some former employees chucked them in the dumpster and tried to smash them to pieces. Just like Office Space.
coolmaster43232

I found a cord that were missing is a USB that connects directly to the back end of the Printer and to the computer. I hope the old cord for our HP Printer will work with the Canon PIXMA TR4500 printer we have.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Acres  
If my shut in cousin who had barely any social interaction growing up can pull his life around in three years and find love you can. It’ll just be harder ||requires something outside of workplace dating and tinder || but in the meantime:

@Humble Oriathan  
don’t let that keep you from persuing some kind of happiness. Live life the way you want to.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Acres  
Don’t let your current situation get you down.

Besides, you always have us, the Ponybooru user family.

~Hour Later~
Sapphie: As public relations pony, I regret to inform you all that Acres has decided to set down as a moderator and feels that his time would be better spent never associating with Ponybooru, ever again.
Adán: Oops…
Sapphie: Unfortunately for me, with Acres gone my personal workload has just been doubled…
Sapphie: In unrelated news, Adan Druego has been banned permanently.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
I decided a few years ago that I probably would never marry, but ocasionally I think of having a big family with lots of kids like in that one photograph I saw one time of a poor(?) family with lots of children and a wooden house
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Heavily enjoying my new gun but good God is the ammo expensive. Reloading .22 mini-short is going to become a new hobby of mine if this goes on.
Anonymous #5D60
@IvanSatoru  
If that’s a rimfire cartridge, it’s not, in practical terms, reloadable at all. Also, at least in the US, you are two years too late to get into reloading. Due to the riots, the ’Rona, the threat of bans by Marxist politiicans, those shelves emptied at the end of 2019. Seventy-five million Boomers had fifty years to arm themselves, but didn’t want to believe the world was in flames until they could smell the smoke from their back porches. Then they whipped out the credit cards and emptied every gun store shelf everywhere of anything designed after the Civil War. The shelves are still empty. A few guns remain but there’s no ammo for them, and reloading supplies and equipment were the first thing to vanish, even before ammunition. And Beijing Biden just banned the import of most common types of centerfire ammunition, making the supply situation ten times worse.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
About the only time I get a chance to actually talk audibly with my friends is when we happen to be playing the same vidya, and it’s making me regret buying so many single player games and tactical shooters.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
It shouldn’t take 400 steps to format page numbers.

I haven’t even begun to edit the text, the actual thing that matters, I’m just wasting time formatting because Microshaft makes it so fucking difficult.

“Oh, you want odd numbers on the right and even numbers on the left? Okay, let’s start with 9 even though it’s the 13th page in total and the first page in this section. Oh, you want it to start with page 1? Okay, let’s have all the even numbers work and make all the odd numbers except 1 disappear. Oh, you don’t want to link to the previous section? Let’s start with number viii in the previous section and if you delete it all the even numbers will delete even though they are in different sections and theoretically each section can have its own independent formatting.”

Get fucked, Microshaft.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
I keep getting this ad for some phone game. And it opens immediately with some generic influencer reading their script. The very first fucking words out of her mouth? “Purse-a-phone, queen of the underworld.” Every day proves more & more that Twitch was almost as big a mistake as Twitter.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide