Vent Thread

coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@TheGamerPainter  
What really! That’s insane.

@Acres  
Wildfires are located in British Colombia, Ontario, and Saskatchewan. Which what cause all the smoke to drift over the state of Wisconsin. There was an Air Quality Alert issued for the entire state today.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee  
Your long posts are always appreciated. I always learn something new. That there’s a caries vaccine, for example. I had to get like 6 shots in one day just to enter college. Not a fan.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
Thank you. Here’s some more stuff.

From the CDC. The measles death rate peaked in 1917 and then fell off a cliff due to advances in sanitation and medicine, going almost to zero prior to 1963 when the vaccine was introduced (13.3/100,000 down to 0.5/100,000):  
full

Another article (and shit was it difficult to find an archived copy) gives the figures of 5,300 annual deaths from 1912-1916 down to 450 from 1956-1960, a decrease of 91.51% before the introduction of the vaccine.

Since people harp on it so much it does mention encephalitis (by the way, e. coli which lives on your skin can cause antibiotic resistant encephalitis if it gets in your bloodstream), there were 4,000 cases per year. Out of 500,000 reported cases and 4 million estimated cases. That’s either a 0.8% chance or a 0.1% chance. Spooky!

Someone said “It’s trivial unless it was your kid!” (actual quote). You know, I’m opposed to child abuse and I believe in eugenics, so I’m voluntarily not having any kids, but if I was I would gladly accept the risks that my kid has a 99.9% chance of being totally fine with a virus that kills 100 people out of 1 million. 99.9% is so close to 100 that I’d consider it totally safe.

Fearmongers also talk about the death rate in undeveloped nations, but that’s because of lack of sanitation and medicine and malnutrition. Diarrhea kills 1.6 million people a year in the third world but almost no one in the West because of lack of clean water. From another article from the same publication:

“High case-fatality rates in developing countries are due to a young age at infection, crowding, underlying immune deficiency disorders, vitamin A deficiency, and lack of access to medical care. Before the introduction of measles vaccines, one-third of children in many developing countries were infected in the first and second years of life, and most children were infected before age 5 years [195, 221, 222]. An estimated 125 million preschool-aged children are estimated to have vitamin A deficiency, placing them at high risk for death, severe infection, or blindness as a result of measles [197].”

It’s a religion. People stopped believing in God so they started believing in big tech/big pharma/government propaganda. Even the conservatives and LOLbertarians who distrust everything else the government says believe this childhood disease garbage 100%. Their brains shut off because someone wearing a white coat tells them what to think. A lab coat has replaced a cassock as the ceremonial vestments of the new atheistic religion of scientism.

And I am not now nor have I ever argued that vaccines should be outlawed, that people shouldn’t have a right to put whatever they want in their bodies. In that sense I’m more libertarian than the libertarians! All I want is 1. the right to talk about this in the public square without the debate being memory holed, and 2. the right of people to make informed choices about their health and the health of their children.

People shouldn’t be banned from places if they don’t have a vaccine. If the vaccine works then the fearmongers who get the vaccine are totally safe from the handful of spooky scary unvaccinated people. The government shouldn’t be forcing people to get injections for diseases that are totally fine for 99.9% of the population. It’s no different from this COVID passport and mask mandate bullshit. Unless this was something like Ebola or black death and it really had the capability to collapse civilization, I don’t want the government forcing people to put stuff in their bodies.

If you don’t own your own body you are a slave. It’s as simple as that.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
Stats for covid-19 in US:  
Cases  
1.03M  
+658

Deaths  
+12

If you want Covid-19 to be gone, stay the f— 6 feet from each other! I know many of us are getting tired of breathing from the inside of a mask!!!  
And the memes are not funny anymore!
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The only major thing covid did in my area was make people complain about having to wear masks even though they never wore the masks and nowhere enforced wearing them. Oh and some people died.  
Also the electric company(?) after eight years of not caring sent people to cut trees around the power lines. “People with respirators need power! They could die if the power goes out.”  
At least six people have probably died since,the power goes out when the weather is nice and no trees are anywhere near the damn power lines.
Anonymous #995C
@coolmaster43232  
I have Xfinity. It happens 2-3 times a day, usually after dark, usually for less than five minutes at a time. Sometimes just DNS goes down and you can still connect and ping by IP address, sometimes it’s the entire connection.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
full  
Pretty soon it will be 1 in 10 and then society will collapse.

Something has radically destroyed the human genome in a single generation.

The scofftics will smugly declare “There were always that many autistic people, we just didn’t have accurate enough tests!”

BULLSHIT! I lived when it was extremely rare. There weren’t scores of hidden autistic people that were going unnoticed. Either definitions have changed so that literally everyone can be misdiagnosed or some universal toxin has destroyed the human genome.
Anonymous #995C
@UrbanMysticDee  
That rising line correlates nicely with school administrators telling school nurses more and more loudly to find as many children as possible to label with some kind of mental illness or cognitive defect so that Uncle Sugar will give the district more gibsmedats.

Did you learn to read earlier than the other kids? AUTISMS! Did it take you longer to learn to read? AUTISMS! Are you talkative? AUTISMS! Are you quiet? AUTISMS! Are you good at math? AUTISMS! Do you struggle with math? AUTISMS! Are you cheerful and friendly with everyone? AUTISMS! Do you keep to yourself? Do you work quietly at your desk? AUTISMS! Do you fidget and talk to the other kids during class instead? AUTISMS! Are you interested in science, engineering, or math? ALL THE AUTISMS! And Asperger’s too!

In the 90s, all the parents wanted their kids labeled with ADHD so they could get extra time to complete the SATs. Now that everybody’s doing that, the administrators bumped up the defective-child quota and now they’ve all got tha autisms too.

Go read an encyclopedia–a bound paper one, that is–from the 1960s or 1970s. Maybe one in a million children was diagnosed with autism then. The descriptions were rather different. They were the profoundly retarded children who never learned to speak, who were designated “autistic” if they displayed certain very specific repetitive behaviors, like flapping their hands in front of their faces, or banging their heads against tables. Now everybody’s got THA AUTISMS.

It’s not fluoridation. It’s not aliens hacking our genome. It’s not video games. It’s school administrators rubbing their hands gleefully like Shlomo Shekelberg and screaming in the school nurse’s ear “I MUST HAVE MOAR!” The demand for THA AUTISMS is so great that they have to manufacture it. It’s as easy as checking a box on a form, sort of the way thousands upon thousands people decapitated in automobile accidents, overdosing on drugs, and killed in gang drive-by shootings got the “DIED OF THA COVIDZ” box checked on their death certificates by the coroner, so that Uncle Sugar would give the hospital administrator free gibsmedats.

And this is all fun and games until the next round of “improvements” to the criminal background check system, and the kid who was labeled as “autistic” when he was seven years old grows up and tries to buy airplane tickets and finds that he’s on the No Fly List as a “mentally ill person.” “If it saves JUST ONE LIFE!” “Think of the children!” “Terrorists are going to kill Grandma if we don’t do this! Do you want Grandma to die?” Mark my words.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Coolest night in 2 months. You know what that means? Can’t open the windows because asshole neighbors are burning leaves or tires or whatever the fuck it is they like to burn.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
I am editing a token lesbian character into being straight. It’s kind of fun. An impish kind of fun. I also wish I didn’t have to do it so I could just read it and that’s it but these authors force my hand.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide