Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Rockstar used to give me such a rush and make me so happy because it was like 400% of your daily requirement of sugar. Now I drink it and not feel feelings anymore.

I’m also getting older. I’m finding it difficult to walk even half the distance 5 years ago me could walk without getting tired and falling asleep in a chair and having my legs hurt for the rest of the day.

I also seem to have cut my finger pretty gnarly with those scissors. I was in a hurry and wasn’t exercising proper caution. This is one of the few problems in my life that is totally 100% my fault. And never let it be said that I’m not willing to eat crow when I fuck up.

And there’s one more thing that I don’t want to talk about but it’s been going on for three fucking months and I’m almost at my end.
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
For the last 4 years Ive been battle PTSD and depression from my service in the military.  
No amount of pills, or therapy has been able to fix the issues Ive had.  
The last 2 weeks Ive been more happy then Ive ever been. Its been an absolute struggle and I refuse to let this slip away.  
My stamina in the bed room as gone from 3-5 minutes to well over an hour(which is honestly a curse because I cant nut), I can make people laugh again, and Im generally just much more happy this way. I stopped taking my anti depressants 2 months ago without telling anyone because on medication, no one believes you can survive off of it. Not my doctor, not my friends or my family. But im carving my own path now. This sounds like a positive vent story but Ive just been so frustrated with how easy things are falling into place, that I hate myself for it. I want to be happy but everything I say or do to individuals upsets them. Im honestly crying right now just trying to type this. My doctor said I might also suffer from a form of savant syndrome or another neuro-divergent mental health condition as well which explains my unhappiness.

We’ll I think im at least finally figuring out what I want to do in life. I dont have an exact job title or career in mind but I want to make the world a better place for everyone. If that means leveling mountains or exploring the depths of the ocean, I will figure it out. I guess this my official, stepping down from PB post, at least for now. Im pursuing a degree in cybersecurity right now and classes start in about 3 months. Ive been studying everything from CSS, JS, C#, C____, and elixer to help myself get prepared. I was doing it mostly for the board but I cant handle dealing with too many people at once right now. I need to focus on me for the time being. I want to be the best admin I can be, but I dont have the people skills for it yet. I hope I can improve so the stress doesnt get to me.

I want to thank this community for all the love and support it has given me in the past, even the the negative criticism. Its all been helpful. Im happy where the board is now, but I hope it can get better. (You) deserve it. You guys are my life blood, and finding this motivation and this (maybe temporary) cure to my depression has helped me out immensely finding inner happiness. Im positive im leaving this image board in the hands of those who want to see this place succced. Zizzy, cotton, sapphie, evan, acres, anon, ,delta, messenger, zippy. You are all fantastic people to work with. But I need to work on myself before I can come back. I didn’t so much as give you a fair warning, but maybe i’ll be back and ready to work before I even start school. Time will tell and I hope you will all be my very best friends if I return. I absolutely left on a sour note, but I cant handle it right now. Im sorry. I just want to be happy. Truly.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Luzion  
It’s a shame to see you go, but we all wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. And even if you don’t return to a staff role, we’ll all still be here to welcome you back with a big ol’ hug regardless. X3
Anonfilly
Artist -

Read my bio, faygit
speaking of @luzion ’s great escape, had me thinking, I much rather work with actual retards and foreigners. At least with them, I know they take everything literally.  
Like nigga, use some smiley faces or some sit so I know when your jokes, maybe a jk.  
Ugh I hate my neighbor. Gets offended over the smallest things.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@Luzion  
You’ve always been nice, you deserve the best, I hope you find what you’re searching for. You’ll always have a home here. Best of luck and wishes on everything you set out to achieve.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@Luzion  
If this is really your choice then it’s sad to see you go, dude. You’ve been a great help in both in policy making and in everyday mod work.

Good luck with your future plans. You seem to have quite the interesting road ahead of you.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide