Vent Thread

Anonymous #5DF6
@Acres  
Don’t have to be black to be a nigger. One of the most important things my mother ever taught me.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
That food was so greasy I’m surprised America didn’t invade it. When I asked for fried onions I didn’t think they’d be swimming in the entire Exxon Valdez.

@Anonymous #5DF6  
I need to get some more walls, I’ve run out of places to hang pictures.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Why is there so much bullshit on the internet? I’m looking for a documentary series from the early 2000s about the technology of different cultures (India, Japan, and other less important places) and it’s 99.9% bullshit. I did find most of the India episode but there’s no title and no credits so I don’t know the name of the series so I can’t find a full copy.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
So like…  
A report came out that youths are wayyyy more suicidal now with the rona crisis.  
And like, apparently a help hotline for teenagers, that used to have ~13 calls per YEAR that had the kids talk about “how they don’t want to anymore” or how “this is all too much” or similar topics.  
Now they get 25.  
EVERY DAY.  
Jeez, who coulda figured that people would struggle when put into such harsh restrictions??  
Who coulda imagined that mental health is just as serious as physical health, and that trying to save the 1% that would actually die from the roner will end up killing way more than that in the long run??  
WHO COULDA P O S S I B L Y IMAGINED? CERTAINLY NOT ME, because I TOTALLY haven’t been talking about that for the past half year. Certainly not anyone!

I’m just fucking tired of people acting like corona measures save lives when in fact they fuck them up.  
Sorry if this is a bit political, but I’m not really looking for a dialogue about this. I just want to scream into the void.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@Sapphie  
Biden’s America. Even I’ve been having more and more morbid thoughts since I’ve been laid off. May Fauci and his fear mongering cronies suffer a worse fate than the less than 1% of the US population who actually died from the virus alone.
Dex Stewart
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sapphie  
Restrictions aren’t that strict around here. It’s basically,wear a mask,and that’s it. Even then, no place enforces that. The only major change is…I dunno. I still see the school bus go by,so school is still going on. Is wearing a mask really fucking people up so much?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide