Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Acres  
I do it simply because it’s a near-sure bet that the power will either be flickering to the point of uselessness or straight up go out for an hour or two, and I don’t feel like dealing with it. I’ve actually slept through the last three or four hurricanes to hit the state (after one or two you realize it’s just a lot of wind & rain when you’re living in the woods).
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

@Officer Hotpants  
I always worry if the storms wind is going knock out the power or not since I hope it doesn’t do it when I’m on the computer. I’ve never had to deal with a hurricane but have had to go down in the basement because of tornadoes.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@coolmaster43232  
As a rule, I just shut everything down if I hear the sound of distant thunder.

@Acres  
They’re usually not too bad unless you live on the beach like a fucking retard. “Oh no! The yearly storms that we’ve known about for 400 years came through again this year!”
Anonymous #5DF6
@Officer Hotpants  
I live 500 miles from the coast and we’ve had our power knocked out for two weeks from the remaining winds from a hurricane once. I don’t see why anyone would want to live right next to the ocean. Sure, it’s pretty on a nice day, but if it’s anything like a river water is fucking scary when the wind picks up.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide