Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
3 days of the Internet crapping out on me. The world is a frozen arctic hellscape and I have to deal with people who’ve apparently had 25,000 “bad days” in a row, I need to escape to the Internet to avoid going completely nuts and just making for the exit. Throw me a bone, give me one pleasure in life, don’t make it 100% hell.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Searching Amazon for paper.

“New or used?”

What the fuck do you mean used paper? If it’s already used it’s worthless. That’s like asking if someone wants used food. It’s already been chewed and then spit back out, that makes it softer, for people with no teeth. No, that’s a hard pass.

Can’t find 88 brightness. Everything is 92 and above, which is rubbish. 88 is the optimal brightness for all applications and any other brightness is worthless, like Alec Baldwin.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Feeling like utter dogshit. Read a fic that put bad thoughts into my mind, and I tried venting about it to someone, only to realise I couldn’t talk about that topic in a way I meant to. Like there’s a mental blockade preventing me from talking about it. Now I’m just spiraling. I’m feeling too shit to do anything, and that means I’m alone with my thoughts, which is only making things worse.  
Bleh.  
Gonna try to play some EaW.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Old people who need a hearing aid and can get one for free from Medicare but refuse to get one and make you repeat yourself and talk loudly and then complain “Why are you yelling at me, I’m the victim” piss me the fuck off.
Anonymous #5DF6
@UrbanMysticDee  
Even more so when they refuse to use the walker they were given after falling down and getting sent to the hospital three separate times because “I don’t want to become reliant on it, I just need to build up the strength in my knees”

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO STRENGTHEN YOUR KNEES? Even assuming that’s the problem and not that you eat half a sandwich and think it’s enough to keep you going for the whole day.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide