Vent Thread

Anonymous #4865
Added a few extra mods to Fallout 4. Boom, no mods working. Spent 2 hours trying to fix, suddenly laptop is running incredibly slowly and can’t even open browser. McAfee says no viruses.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
I just tagged 92 images from the mass upload (the captioned images). And then noticed that I forgot to pluralize the tag. All while my internet is running like shit.

Fuck it. I’ll fix it later.
Anonymous #9CEB
I am tired of people using mlp as a mouthpiece i watch mlp to escape reality not to hear about it. If you want to express your political views use other show that a fit for that
ArchiveAnon
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Donor | Gabby - Best Birbcat, don't @ me
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (unintended savior)

Senior Moderator
Everything Stays
@Anonymous #9CEB  
Say it louder for the people in the back. Fucking seriously, not every facet of your life has to revolve around political and ideological agendas. I just wanna watch some cute colorful horses do cute colorful horse things for fucks sake.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
I secretly didn’t tell anyone but 2 of my friends in school that I’ve been watching MLP for only just as of last year of Summer. You try to tell a group of friends that don’t watch the show and they laugh if anything about the show is mentioned. I did almost once but I don’t think anyone would like a grown man (me to be exact) talking a show that’s mainly designed for young girls. I happen to like colored ponies gosh darn it…
Anonymous #9CEB
@TheGamerPainter  
I feel sorry for you i hope one day they undestand that mlp is a show for all age and is better then getting drugs or drunk. My family’s and my friends accept my love for mlp i even have my entire room decorated of mlp.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Tagging is too much of a pain to even bother trolling Furbooru.  
Their tagging system is ass.  
And not good ass,just shitty ass.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Officer Hotpants  
On here,or Derpi,you write down the tag,press enter,or the little green arrow if you’re on mobile. Seems simple. Unless you’re typing in a tag they don’t already have,then you have to switch to plain editor and hope what you just typed didn’t disappear.  
Character names are especially a bitch. If it’s a new name or one they haven’t classified as a name yet,they want you to request on discord to classify it.  
Maybe it’s just because I’m on mobile it doesn’t work as simply as it would if I was just using a PC.
GuiltyGrimoire

Level 26
@Dex Stewart  
Of course you have to request the almighty mods of truth and tagging to get anything done. Probably want to avoid tag trolls or ‘les 4chins’.

They always use some excuse to squeeze their iron grip.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Dex Stewart  
Furries took the great Philomena tagging system and fucked it up. Expected of them, none of their sites ever seem to have good tagging code.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide