Vent Thread

GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@Aryanne  
Are you kidding? I’d love to be Hunter Biden. He got paid more in a month than I did in a year, just to arrange meetings with daddy. Then he spent the rest of his time smoking crack and molesting teenagers.

Not saying I’d do that, of course, but I would take the cash.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@coolmaster43232  
Could be clotting. If you’re not active, make it a point to get up and walk around for at least a few minutes every hour or two. Try not to sit on your legs or feet so much.

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Why does the holy hand grenade have a vagina? And why does that vagina have sores?

@RaptorMag  
Same here. Harder stuff for obvious reasons but in the case of alcohol I got to see what it does to people first hand, and that thoroughly killed any desire I might have developed for it.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

So does anyone else feel weird when you go to a store looking for one specific thing, can’t find it, and leave empty handed? Dex said I could find fun dip at dollar tree. I didn’t find it and left without buying anything. I swear they all were looking at me like I was a burglar.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I hate the clear glass panels they put on computers. It just lets me see big pieces of dust when they appear inside the machine forcing me to open it up and clean it every month. There are big white clumps of dust staring at me, mocking me. I don’t have the time to clean it all the time. I’m thinking of just taping some black paper on the glass panel so I can’t see inside.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Formatting my book. It’s a pain in the ass. I have to redo 123 endnotes plus convert the footnotes to endnotes because ebooks don’t have footnotes because you can change the font size and change the number of pages so there is no bottom of the page.

Also, even though it’s fair use, I removed the two non-US government quotes (everything said by US government officials is automatically public domain) and rewrote them in a slightly crappier way because I don’t want to take any chances getting flagged by Amazon’s copyright judgment robot.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide