Vent Thread

Seiken
Artist -

@Zaknel  
I keep forgetting that some people even though they use the internet for years amd everyday are just blissfully ignorant of how anything works, what the limitations are and what to look out for. Every couple months some misinformation is posted of “this image sent will get your account hacked” of the sorts and its not just some random dudes who say that but people running discord server will ignorantly spread such misinformation.

And even on my own server where i educate people ny making announcement on what to look out for like checking the address before entering login data on the regular can theyir account stolen.

@Officer Hotpants  
The grope i have with her performance that its anime-esqe voice which in english sound terrible. And she also said it was two years ild, but her voice didn’t get better in that time. Still applying anime voices to ponies and it shudders me everytime. But of course people are free to disagree with that assessment, but he was just a bitch about it.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
Okay, I’ve come to a decision that sadly means I can no longer call myself a Free-Speech Absolutist.

I’ve decided that when I do eventually become the Neko-Pony-Femboy Supreme Emperor of Terra, there will be a list of words that are on a special blacklist. Special in that very specific groups of people are forbidden from using them: specifically corporations advertising media products and their merch, YouTube essayists and commentary channels in their videos. If anyone from these three groups speaks one of these words (in the aforementioned context) they will be publicly castrated and then executed by drowning in cat pee.

Top of that list is the word “iconic”. If that word were a small child, CPS would be inundated abuse reports.
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Hasbro is partnering with Funko to make new My Little Pony and Power Rangers pops.  
Except they’re not pops, they’re fucking nfts.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Gmail is so fucking useless. My password isn’t good enough for them. “Yeah, you know your password that’s a long string of random characters no one could possibly guess, but we’re pricks so PROVE it’s really you.”

No. Fuck you. I’m not jumping through hoops because I tried to log on at a different computer.

Also applied for a job last night. They sent an email. “Please fill out more forms for us to consider you.” No problem, jobs do that all the time.

Wrong. Wrong. The link (which was sent in the middle of the night) expires after less than 30 minutes, and it’s an automated machine sent email so even though I replied they probably won’t re-send the link.

People have to make life unnecessarily difficult just to be evil.
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Anonymous #245A  
Nah. As I said, it was just a tremor: annoying, but that’s it.  
In my country, eveything is built quake proof by law, so we really don’t care unless is a magnitude 7 and up.
Amagan

If you happen to be one of these people who claim the American flag is a transphobic/homophobic symbol, then kindly fuck off out of the country and don’t bother to come back. There’s plenty of people who would gladly be here so go make room for them.
Zaknel
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
If you happen to be one of these people who claim the American flag is a transphobic/homophobic symbol, then kindly fuck off out of the country and don’t bother to come back. There’s plenty of people who would gladly be here so go make room for them.

Lol. So true.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide