Vent Thread

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
I miss the asian food buffets. They had C&C ice cream. ALL THE ICE CREAM I COULD STUFF MY FACE WITH, LIKE ANY PROPER KING.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
They’re still farming out substitute teachers from that agency that rejected me 10 years ago because old fuckers were “bored of retirement” and wanted to go back to teaching, and because foreign fuckers had big fancy teaching degrees in foreignastan.

Imma try again, but I won’t hold my breath.

Imma also say this right now, old fuckers who are “bored of retirement” and go back to work, taking jobs away from young people, deserve to be killed and sent to Hell.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@EverfreeEmergencies  
Fucking pricks who try the front door, go around and try the back door, then go around again and do the front door.

Paving company. Fat white guy. Does the same “shave and a haircut” knock that everyone does, it’s not original, stop doing it. Dude didn’t even leave when he was yelled at through the door he tried to break open. I was armed, just in case.

I live between a chinaman who’s never had a job in 30 years, has a house full floor to ceiling in garbage, allegedly has several interior walls missing with just the load bearing beams, pipes, and wires visible, and is getting money from the government for shooting out kids he doesn’t ever see because he spends 16 hours a day working on his lawn and collecting garbage (literal garbage like stained mattresses and rusted inoperable vehicles, and tents full of shit that bring rats), and a crack house full of 20 black people who sell drugs (including to the postman and a cop), a family that is illegally sending their kids to a different public school district by lying about their address, someone who’s been pouring all sorts of chemicals down the storm drain for 30 years, and all manner of colorful characters. And somehow property values are through the roof because Indians are buying up the whole town (30% of the town is Indian, they are the largest racial group), knocking down the shacks, and building mcmansions that take up whole lots.

I once saw a sign, I have a picture of it, that said “will buy diabetic testing strips.” I didn’t realize there was a black market for that sort of thing.

They pave the roads with shit. They’ve been working on them for as long as I can remember and they’re never fixed. I watched them tear up one road, repave it, and put in a sidewalk and plant trees. As soon as they finished this 1000 foot section of road, maybe, which took about 3 months, it looked like it had been abandoned for several decades. The road looked like it was made of gravel, the sidewalks were cracked and overgrown almost completely with weeds, half the trees were dying. You spent how many millions of my tax dollars on this? Meanwhile there’s a pothole on my street that hasn’t been filled since 2005 at least, has it’s own micro-ecosystem growing in it.

Half the buildings downtown are abandoned, and when new businesses move in rather than reuse the abandoned buildings they cut down the woods, so now deer and coyotes are invading my yard, and build new buildings, so a third of the town is abandoned buildings, a third is shitty old buildings, and a third is brand new shitty looking buildings made of cardboard and plaster that fall apart in a year. There’s repair projects that last for years with no discernible progress, and yet new constructions go up in a couple months for no reason. There are giant mcmansions that are half garage being built so fast I don’t think there’s a single nail used in any of them, it’s just balsa wood and hot glue, and they go on sale for half a million, $800k, and either no one buys them or they get occupied with Indians who can’t drive, refuse to fucking bathe, and argue over everything because they feel like king tut, like they own the world and our existence is bothering them.

Everything in the town is fucking shit.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Here are the pictures I do have.

full  
Black market diabetic testing supplies

full  
Abandoned shit on railroad tracks

full  
Abandoned building

full  
Giant fucking McMansion

full  
Rubble

full  
This used to be a forest, now it’s sardine can apartments and pavement

full  
How much wire do you need?

full  
Stream full of shit

full  
The pavers were like “Fuck it,” and built the sidewalk around the coffee can size obstacle

full  
Asshole neighbor puts his yard waste in the middle of the road. That tree has since been cut down and now the water main breaks every couple years where it once was.

full  
House that exploded for some reason. That’s the sixth house I can remember exploding.

full  
More rubble

full  
Before and after
Dex Stewart
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
full  
Wait, this needed to be explained?  
I don’t get why so often lately the media acts like it or the general audience are completely naive and oblivious to something being bad. People don’t like live action Cowboy Bebop? I don’t understand! People didn’t like the live action Clifford movie? But what’s wrong with it? He-man Revelation? But it was the bestest show evar!
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Dex Stewart  
It’s not that it needs to be explained. Or rather, it shouldn’t need explaining to the majority of the potential audience of the video. Some people quite literally have no idea why something may be bad, or good, and fail to grasp even the most clear concepts. I’ll give you some fantastic examples.

So, for those that don’t know, I’m in the automotive retail scene. The exact business is not important. What matters is that it’s not easy. It’s actually incredibly frustrating when people know nothing about their own vehicle. Here’s some thing I’ve had to explain to people.

1. Why oil weight and viscosity, and at different temperatures, matters for your engine.  
  2. Why your headlights cannot take just any bulb and need a specific one.  
  3. Why your radiator cannot just have water in it (unless you’re doing something specific).  
  4. Why your radiator needs specific coolant.  
  5. Why your transmission needs specific transmission fluid.  
  6. Why changing your oil is important.  
  7. Why putting injector cleaner into your oil likely won’t fix problems with your injectors.  
  8. Why higher octane than is recommended for your vehicle is generally worse for the vehicle.  
  9. Why oil stabilizer does not go into the fuel.  
  10. Why your vehicle needs a specific battery and not just any battery.

Those are just some of the examples. I’ll go ahead and explain why these should all be obvious, as quickly as possible.

11. Your engine takes specific viscosity and weight of oil because the engineers designed the engine to be properly lubricated with that oil. If you choose a different oil, this WILL NOT properly lubricate all the parts and will not properly flow as intended. Oil stabilizer is the only recommendation for increasing lubrication capabilities of your oil. You can have oil pressure issues if you use too light, or too heavy, an oil. Just because it stops burning oil does NOT mean your vehicle is suddenly functioning properly. Heavier oil does NOT substitute high milage oil. (Please just replace your gaskets and seals.)

12. Your manufacturer put a specific fitting and wattage bulb in your vehicle. It has it’s own specific connection. Other bulbs will not fit. (Unless you’ve changed the assembly and connector.)

13. An engine is designed to work with coolant. Coolant is fed from the radiator, to the engine, and is cooled while in the radiator. Coolant has far better temperature ranges than water. Straight coolant will not function right, and neither will straight water. A 50/50 mixture is ideal and properly keeps the engine from achieving detonation.

4.Your radiator needs specific coolant because the engineers designed the engine to function around the temperature ranges offered by that specific coolant. These can be phosphates, silicates, or a mixture of the two. Using a different coolant can have adverse affects ranging from pressure, temperature, or leakage.

14. Transmissions need specific fluid because a transmission is a torque converter and gears that transfer the energy generated by your engine into energy that causes your wheels to spin. It spins very quickly, which causes friction, which generates vast amounts of heat energy, which can damage metal extremely quickly. Transmission fluid, specific to your vehicle, is designed to reduce this friction, protect from excessive wear, and allows you to shift gears effortlessly.

15. Without oil, you will achieve detonation, because oil functions as a lubricant, a heat dissipator, and a pressure equalizer. Old oil is dirty and ceases to function as intended the dirtier it gets. The dirtier it gets, the thicker it becomes. The thicker it becomes, the less it flows properly. The less flow you have, the more damage you do to the engine.

16. Injector cleaner in your oil will do nothing but remove some buildup and sludge from conventional oil usage. Engine oil DOES NOT go in your injectors. It WILL NOT solve dirty or clogged injectors if it does not go in your furl.

17. Octane can be read as a measure of knock resistance. An engine knock is when pistons are experience too high of pressure, and this causes them to knock against metal rather than actuate without incident. Excessive knocking can destroy your engine. However, your engine is designed around a specific pressure generated from the explosion caused by the combustion process. Decreasing this pressure by using more octane, when it is not recommended for your vehicle, can cause misfiring, improper actuation, or lack thereof. On top of that, you’ll dry your seals out.

18. Oil stabilizer makes oil sit and lubricate better than just oil. It’s highly recommended for any vehicle engine. However, when you put oil stabilizer in your fuel, it will do practically nothing but lubricate your cylinders, assuming it actually burns. If not, it’ll gum up your cylinders and cause problems.

19. Your engine bay has limited space. Your starter and entire electrical system needs specific minimum ampage in order to start the vehicle. Changing how well that energy travels, or drawing excessive power, can cause the engine not to start. Engineers who designed the vehicle created or found a battery group size and shape that works in that vehicle. Anything else may cause problems, depending on the vehicle.

You may have noticed that 80% of this stuff can be found in a user manual. You may have also noticed that ALL of this can be found out just by reading. Just by being literate, and having a high school education in general science and chemistry, you can understand nearly everything about your vehicle. You don’t even need an understanding of engineering, though it does help.

If you lack the ability to read and lack an understanding of basic fluids, then you should not be driving. You should never be allowed to touch an engine, even indirectly.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Psy Key  
I didn’t actually know some of that, but that’s because I don’t drive. I have heard people who were absolutely shocked that their car needs occasional maintenance and I wonder how they’re even alive if they don’t even know the simplest of things.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I keep having to change these military unit sizes as I notice tiny stupid mistakes, like the fact that these trucks only carry 4 men, only they don’t carry 4 men, they carry 3 men plus the driver. That’s how you go from 132 men per company to 144, all because I have to add more trucks.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide