Vent Thread

GuiltyGrimoire
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Level 26
@Anonymous #5286  
Fuuck we don’t use cash on them anymore at mine  
It’s annoying af I have to serve everyone who needs to pay cash

And the biggest problem is people tapping their cards for contactless and immediately walking before checking if it goes through, some of these peeps literally don’t look at the screen and try to pay and walk even if they have restricted items so they don’t even get to the pay screen
Anonymous #5286
@GuiltyGrimoire  
That sounds really annoying. Is it the only supermarket or department store in your area, or are they all doing this?

@Etherium-Apex  
I’ve been in line behind someone at the supermarket who wanted to haggle with the cashier. cough fresh offy boaty cough no speeky gud teh English cough
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@Anonymous #5286  
I never use self checkout if I don’t have to. The weight sensors are all pieces of shit and constantly hearing “Please remove unscanned item from the bagging area,” “Please replace item removed from the bagging area,” “Help is on the way!” is aggravating as hell.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
Seeing increasing numbers of bare shelves, rationed items, and signs stating supply issues is getting very worrying. Not many necessities are affected, but with the way things are going I’m expecting them to start having issues before long.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
This “Helluva boss” or whatever cartoon seems to be very popular. The style looks absolutely hideous and the occultist themes don’t do it for me.
Anonymous #1FFA
@IvanSatoru  
It’s from the same people responsible for “Hazbin Hotel.” I heard a lot of talk about it, then I looked at the character designs and decided they had probably been created in order for lonely Internet simps to fetishize them and waifu them. Watching just the bits and pieces that have been incorporated into memes has only confirmed it for me. “I’m a demon girl, uwu. I live and work in fire-and-brimstone Hell but I’m actually rly sweet and innocent, uwu. Aren’t I just so cute? uwu”
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
Sorry to delete posts here, but we can’t leave up posts asking for and giving suicide advice. At least not in good conscience.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide