Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
How hard is to make a font that doesn’t look like shit?

Fonts always have letters with weird spiky things, are asymmetrical, have little tiny loops and other features because each letter has to be the same size and can’t be different sizes like how normal people write.

full

I can’t even stand to look at the one on the left. Its hideous and all the horrible features hurt my eyes.

The hardest part of making any picture with text is the hours spent fixing the text from being ugly to being acceptable.
Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Amateur-er Autist
Have I mentioned how much I hate stinkbugs in this thread? Well I hate stinkbugs. They’re annoying, they get everywhere, and they’re smart fuckers and it’s almost impossible to kill them with a flyswatter.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@EverfreeEmergencies  
We had loads of stink bugs at the museum I worked at. I always just vacuumed them. Then you just tape the bag shut and throw it in the garbage. Unless it’s one of those useless “bagless” vacuums. Then I guess you can put tape on the end of the hose so they can’t crawl and keep it taped shut until they suffocate.

@Anonymous #5286  
full
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
Seeing a deleted image, knowing I was just looking at it earlier and not being able to remember what it was drives me nuts sometimes.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I have a fat ugly bald obese fat neighbor with a dead wife who died falling down the stairs years ago. He once chopped up his whole entire lawn and baked the pieces in his oven before putting them back outside. For years he forced his dead wife to park across the street because if the car was parked in the driveway it would cast a shadow on his precious grass.

One day in 2016, the hottest day of the millennium, I went outside and was standing in the street to get sprayed by his sprinkler because it was hot. He came outside, moved the sprinkler so it no longer sprayed in the street, stared at me, and then went inside. This motherfucker stopped whatever he was doing just to deny me the sprinkler.

He should get seriously burned in a fire and die months later after suffering badly from his burns.
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

My Twitter bio has pissed off bird people so much that they’re following me for the sole purpose of bypassing my filters to mock and rage at me. And they have entire threads going dedicated to ranting about it.

And all it says is “Well loved and respected member of the brony community”.

I’m not all that into stirring the pot that much anymore, but it’s still amusing sometimes how thin woke bronies’ skin is.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
Accidentally bought organic apples at the store. I can’t tell if they taste better or worse, but the price didn’t taste good.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide