Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
It’s the start of allergy season, I think. That might be why I’ve got the headache and nausea and my tooth hurts probably because the head hurts and it’s referred pain. I’m allergic to ragweed. I know what rags look like and I know what weed looks like, but I can’t imagine putting them together. But I don’t need to be anywhere near the stuff because it’s pollen can allegedly be carried hella far.  
Ragweed pollen can remain airborne for days and travel great distances, and can even be carried 300–400 miles (500–600 km) out to sea.

Allegedly half to 3/4 of all allergies are caused by ragweed. I’m not sure why they haven’t eradicated it by now if it’s that big a problem. Imagine eliminating half the allergies in the entire world by getting rid of one plant. You would be nuts not to do it.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
My right hand was in some of the worst pain I had ever felt. I couldn’t even write with it! I actually took painkillers and I rarely do that. It’s from cutting down a bunch of small trees which I did in a rush for rainy whether later in the week.

@Etherium-Apex  
@EverfreeEmergencies  
A lot of that rage is righteous and in response to real world problems and ills. Problem is, the way that ideology works, YOU are the cause of a lot of it. The key is picking off the leaders as hypocrites, avoiding radicalizing (at least in the way they want you too) and help anybody who is feeling doubt and fear reach a safer place away from the core of that ideology/group of ideologies or whatever you call that mass hysteria that is spreading through our culture.

@UrbanMysticDee  
Rarely do I get allergies and usually when I do it’s a very bad sign for everybody else. I wish you the best in your troubles.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
What do you mean “virus request”

I created the fucking file, I know with metaphysical certainty that it’s not a virus, let me open it.
Etherium-Apex
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

New comment from DeviantArt psycho: “Things are great buddy, especially when I can keep you from spreading”

My new watchers: “Are we a joke to you”

They’re actually messaging my watchers now too
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide