Vent Thread

Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #5DF6  
I love how fucking useless they’ve become. We get a bright green bar with white text that starts before the alert noise has even begun, zooms through the most important information in the first three seconds, doesn’t repeat and is OCCASIONALLY accompanied by someone reading the alert over what sounds to be a 45 year old drive-through speaker from a stand-up comic’s routine that is placed squarely in their mouth; you cannot understand a god damn thing they’re saying. I wish they’d just be honest and put up a repeating ribbon that says “fuck you. That is all” for 30 seconds.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I was having one of the worst days I’ve had in a long time, I come on the site to have a little fun, and I’m greeted by a 502 error. “Sowwy, we updating, LOL!” It was like that until after I went to sleep at 3 AM.

Fuck off, updating on my bad day.
Anonymous #5DF6
@UrbanMysticDee  
The 502 page can’t be refreshed away, you have to manually go to the homepage. Don’t know if you were aware of that or not, took me about 8 hours to realize last time.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I must have really clobbered myself in the head, I’m feeling dizzy. That door frame just came out of nowhere, with a gun. I managed to fight it off, but I’m not thinking too clearly..
Anonymous #5DF6
I wish Grandma would listen to us when we tell her she doesn’t eat enough. She constantly complains that she feels weak but refuses to believe eating half a sausage biscuit is an insufficient breakfast.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Will you look at that, had to wait 30 minutes for boomer toomers to stop fucking with their lawns then recorded a 20 minute video and now all my free time is up.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
I’m tired of having to deal with stupid people who is convinced that any losing discussion can be turned around by writing angry walls of text quoting TV Tropes, or some movie, cartoon, videogame or by bringing up big words they never know how to use the right way in the first place.  
It’s as if they would die if they had to shut up and admit they were wrong all along.
TheGamerPainter

Pizza Protogen
Quick reminder, anyone with a Nintendo Switch, It’s the last day to play Super Mario Bros. 35, sales for Super Mario 3D All Stars, Mr. Game and Watch Super Mario Bros edition, and the discontinuing of adding new levels to the Wii U version of Super Mario Maker.  
But the memes are funny :)
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
They meant her in-game sprite. Which is this (She’s a werefox):

full full

Near as I can tell, what they mean by “overly sexualized” is “has breasts”, given that their “fix” leaves her as flat as the male characters. And also puts her in a safari outfit for some reason.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Dex Stewart  
I wish this were limited to Deviantart because now you can’t go anywhere without having to deal with loud morons who basically say nothing except “But I want, I want, I WANT!, Give me a reason why I can’t have X, NOOO, THAT’S NOT A VALID REASON, (insert generic quote or generic catchphrase here)”.

It’s like having to deal with badly programmed robots who just cannot attend to reason no matter how hard you try.
coolmaster43232

I had Google Chrome error that gave me memory Out of Bounds on DeviantArt. Also for some reason DeviantArt is for some reason using a lot of memory for some reason. Where it using somewhere between 800,000 to 1,000,000 Kilobytes if memory.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide