Useless Facts

Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Pie
@UrbanMysticDee  
@ANoobis

When I said “the middle of nowhere,” I meant “the edge of a census designated place in the middle of a thick forest along a somewhat insignificant highway,” not a literal town called ‘Nowhere.’ It’s actually in Del Norte County, California.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Charles Allen Lechmere was probably Jack the Ripper. All the murders happened on his normal route to work, he was the first person at the site of one of the murders within minutes of when it was committed with the alibi “Nope, I didn’t see who did it, honest.” He lived a full life, dying at age 71 after having 12 kids.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
When the live action Transformers movie was dubbed into Japanese, they brought back the original voice for Optimus, named “Convoy” over there. For the movie, the distributers wanted to keep the name of Optimus Prime, Optimus Prime. The voice actor wasn’t a fan of the decision, as “Optimus Prime” is hard to pronounce with Japanese phonetics.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide