Useless Facts

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
The cartoon Winx Club features a character with two names, depending on where you live in the world. Season two introduces Aisha, who for some reason Italy decided to give the international name Layla.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Despite starting Spyro 2 everyone after the intro remembers your name.

It’s implied that Hunter’s contribution is going around each world, briefing the good faction about the situation with Spyro and Ripto.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
AI can take busts of historical figures and make realistic portraits out of them. Here’s Alexander the Great.

full

Accounts say he had 2 different color eyes, but the computer gave him 2 blue eyes. It’s easy enough to correct.

Here’s Caesar Augustus

full

What I find most astonishing is that they just look like regular guys. If they weren’t super famous world leaders they could just disappear in a crowd as normal looking men. There’s nothing that stands out about their looks, they’re not alpha chads with square jaws and prominent cheek bones, they’re just normal men.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The fact that an electrical device completes the circuit when the plug is only part way inserted in the outlet is a serious design flaw of American outlets. You now have a piece of bare metal sticking out of the wall that has that has electricity flowing through it. That’s death waiting to happen.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
In addition to the model planes I’m making I made a model soyuz spacecraft. I was astonished by how small it is. Here’s an image comparison with the Apollo spacecraft and an F-22 fighter jet:

full

The F-22 is designed to carry one man for a few hours, a day tops in Gulf War situations with multiple sorties.

Soyuz is designed to carry three men for up to 30 days, or 200+ days when docked with the International Space Station.

Apollo held three men for just eight days and brought them to the Moon and back.

Imagine being stuck in a compact car for an entire month and not being to step outside even for a minute without putting on a wetsuit. During that entire time you have to crap in a bucket in front of two other guys.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Tesla Semi was ready now in 2017 but it wasn’t supposed to enter production until 2019. Now it’s not supposed to enter production until 2023. They already took money for 1,000 orders.

Elon Musk took $150 million five years ago and gave companies nothing.

It’s also immune to thermonuclear explosions, but the windows break when you hit them with a baseball.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@ANoobis  
@Officer Hotpants

It prints money. You can get a Tesla RoboTaxi for $25,000 that will pay you $30,000 a year. For a low down payment of $10,000 you can get in on the ground floor of this investment miracle. It’s economically insane not to own a Tesla Money-Printing Machine™. This beats rail. You know how stupid it is to build 20 foot wide tunnels for electric trains. It’s much cooler to build smaller tunnels for Tesla RoboTaxis only bigger, 21 feet wide, and put electric trucks in them with no drivers, and we’ll call them Pods. This is something we can do NOW. I’m fully confident in this technology. Just pay me now and in ten, twenty years tops, I’ll give you your Money-Printing Machine™ and you can start making money.

full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide