Useless Facts

Anonymous #2211
@UrbanMysticDee  
Many batches of the cheap store brand and regional brand single-serve “cherry pies” contain a filling composed of chopped apples + red food coloring + artificial cherry flavor. Real cherries are apparently expensive.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The name “Brooklyn” means “one who lives near a brook.” That means my dream was right. Almost always the facts in my dreams are nonsense, but this one was actually correct.
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
As I’m typing this very line, there are about 1/4 online right now worldwide playing Minecraft, ROBLOX, social media, etc. and the users on here right now (not counting me cause I’ll be offline in a minute after I post this), and over 10000+ letters being inputted from a keyboard, tablet/iPad/iPhone etc. and the total of words typed increases to 596,686,959,137,946,193,941,949,920,041,130 in 3 hours (Idk if this last one makes sense but everyone been using technology since the 70s). Also this very post will take a fourth of this page the second I press “Post”!  
Update: Not even a foot!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Warren Buffet allegedly spends 80% of his day reading. He says everyone should read 500 pages a day, which for an ordinary mortal would take 14 hours of non-stop reading. That might be fine for someone with $100 billion, but some of us have to work for a living and can’t spend our entire day reading.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Marvin Gaye was both gay and straight at the same time.

Because the original spelling of his surname was Gay and he added an e at the end.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The epic handshake meme template from Predator was competitive. If you view it with the knowledge that Arnold wins, it takes on a different complexion.

full

full
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide