Useless Facts

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The three M’s in 3M are Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing. The company was founded in 1902. Based out of Maplewood, Minnesota, 3M has 93,000 employees, produces 60,000 different products, and made $32 billion in revenue in 2020.
Anonymous #272F
@UrbanMysticDee  
The two M’s in M&Ms are for Mars & Murrie. The candy was created in 1941. Forrest Mars of the Mars Candy Company, worried about the wartime chocolate shortage and chocolate rationing, had an idea for sugar candies with chocolate filling. He made a deal with Bruce Murrie at Hershey Chocolate to supply him with the chocolate, and for several years Murrie got a cut of the profits on every box sold. Their initials are still on the packaging and on every individual candy eighty years later.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Officer Hotpants  
The Jedi are pricks. How is eliminating the Sith upholding the balance of the universe? Aren’t both the light and dark sides necessary for balance to exist?

Anakin only turned to the dark side because the Jedi council treated him like shit, lied to him, broke their own rules multiple times, and were massive hypocrites all to prevent a self-fulfilling prophecy of Anakin from turning to the dark side from taking place. The Jedi are themselves responsible for every single problem of the Star Wars movies through their assaholism and douchebaggery.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
The dark side doesn’t go away. Either you teach your students how to safely handle it or someone else will teach them how to revel in it. Either raise whole people or prepare to see everything torn down over and over again in wars between half-people.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
The Exile is a really interesting case. Perhaps the best of both worlds, a “hole” a wound in the force that can uses it as it flows through if I understand and remember it right. Might be something to raise in the Star Wars thread after I am done reading a certain novel.

@UrbanMysticDee  
I would say that the Jedi by the prequels were pretty stupid, though I am a bit more forgiving of some of it considering how stupid and self defeating institutions can be in real life, LOL. Though I am not sure if Anakin was wholly stable either. (I killed the Sandpeople!).
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@TheBridge  
Instead of channeling the force through themself like normal they channeled it through people they formed bonds with. And the Exile formed bonds like a lonely puppy. Or something like that. They were a bit vague on the exact mechanics of it. At times it instead sounded like you were just draining the force from them like a bunch of living batteries.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Tic Tac® mints do contain sugar as listed in the ingredient statement. However, since the amount of sugar per serving (1 mint) is less than 0.5 grams, FDA labeling requirements permit the Nutrition Facts to state that there are 0 grams of sugar per serving.
Twiface

Princess of Shitposting
@Etherium-Apex  
The Canadian River is not in Canada, nor does it border Canada. It runs through New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma before draining into the Arkansas river.

The Arkansas River does run through Arkansas, but most of it is located outside of Arkansas. Same with the Mississippi, and the coastline of the Gulf of Mexico.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide