Tokusatsu Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I want to make this place feel more like home,so I wanted a Toku thread. Talk about Ultraman,Kamen Rider,Sentai Power Rangers and all that cool stuff here.  
full  
full
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@ANoobis  
Power Rangers is the only Saban show that lasted past the 90’s. Back in the 90’s their dumb humor was charming because they didn’t know what they were doing. Now it’s just frustrating that they desperately want to recapture that and they can’t.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@ANoobis  
I know Disney owned it for awhile. They had their own way to do the show and it was fine, most of the time.  
I just mean Saban decided to forget everything after MMPR and just constantly try to do that again. Now we have Hasbro, who does an awesome job with toys, but desperately needs a story editor or something for the show.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
I just learned about the Power Rangers/TMNT crossover comic the other day. I’m pleasantly surprised at how good it is. One thing that stuck out to me is how sincere the book feels. It was nice to read something made by people who like the properties they’re working with.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Looks like Hasbro is going full Disney with Power Rangers. They’ve put someone who dislikes Power Rangers, Super Sentai, and the people who like them in charge of Power Rangers. Hasbro, or at least Simon Bennett, thinks that stripping Tokusatsu out of Power Rangers is how you increase its popularity.
The ‘new’ direction they’re going is a serious-toned YA drama, so presumably Power Rangers is going to be a show about lesbians dating in coffee shops and having relationship drama. In coffee shops.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide