This is the greatest site of all time!

Anonymous #F74D
Before i join here and i want to make 100 % sure that this website dont go the way derpfur and rainbooru that it becoming the alt right of hatred i dont want to regret registering
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
In terms of pony sites, this really does seem to be the greatest (fingers crossed). No one has attacked me yet for having an opinion. I feel like the same four assholes are on every pony site and no one stops them from harassing everyone who disagrees. This place seems so free and welcoming. It feels like the first time since OG youtube before Google bought it that I’ve found a home on the Internet.
Rigby

Butt Art Furry Boi
Holy cow I never expected this fourm to be actually active! Thank you so much everyone!!!  
💖💖💖
Jomok0
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

i love yellow horse
Definitely liking it here quite a bit. The forums are really shitposty and goofy in a friendly way, and a good chunk of the users are here because they disliked derpibooru’s censorship so there’s a certain inherent basedness here. This’ll almost certainly be my main pony hub lol
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide