Things you used to believe in in your younger days that you don't anymore for whatever reason

Anonymous #689C
When I was younger, I used to believe that the people in the TV, especially if it were a cartoon, were actually in their own world, and somehow you could enter their world by jumping into the TV.  
I also used to believe that the color of blood an animal had depended largely on what planet they came from.
Anonymous #D6F1
I used to believe that rain was because there was angels peeing from the clouds.
Anonymous #689C
I used to believe that those “walk for a cure”, “run for a cure” and similar fundraising events that were for finding cures for illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, diabetes, and Heart disease involved looking around and searching for plants or whatever stuff that could cure such ailments.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I used to believe that the Republicans were almost always good people, and the democrats were almost always bad people.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Havoc  
Another outlook on life is that life is actually completely fair, and we, as humans, just have a selfishly warped idea of what fairness is.
Aryanne

卐 1488 卐
I used to believe that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were the bad guys, and that the Holocaust actually happened.
Anonymous #689C
@acres  
In a number of ways, yes. Also, people on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr need to fucking realize that those who are artists and VAs of a comic or show they truly like doesn’t make them objectively worthy of being put on a pedestal. Gawking over celebrities they way Twitter does is at worst downright bone-headed, at best moderately foolish.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I used to believe women deserve to have rights and respect and that at least some of them weren’t completely useless and that they weren’t all evil narcissistic, sadistic two year olds stuck in adult bodies who society has retardedly given way too much power, and that they all didn’t deserve to be hated.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide