Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zerowinger in topic The Nerd Thread (Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Comics, Games, Collectibles, Lore, etc.)

Zerowinger
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the bumped head

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-thread-sci-fi-fantasy-comics-games-collectibles-lore-etc?post_id=9421#post_9421
)  
Haven't seen the Orville, though I have heard good things about it.

Lower Decks looked like trash, and going by how bad the trailer got ratio'd on youtube I think most other people agreed. However, it is kind of cool that it haves both an Orion and a Caitian in the cast.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger
Zerowinger

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-thread-sci-fi-fantasy-comics-games-collectibles-lore-etc?post_id=9421#post_9421
Lower Decks looked like trash, and going by how bad the trailer got ratio'd on youtube I think most other people agreed. However, it is kind of cool that it have both an Orion and a Caitian in the cast.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger
Zerowinger

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/dis/topics/the-nerd-thread-sci-fi-fantasy-comics-games-collectibles-lore-etc?post_id=9421#post_9421
Lower Decks looked like trash, and going by how bad the trailer got ratio'd on youtube I think most other people agreed. However, it is kind of cool that it hadve both an Orion and Caitian in the cast.
No reason given
Edited by Zerowinger