The Insult Thread

lasty
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

iwtcipp
@Havoc  
You got it, person I can’t see and don’t know well enough to be specific about!  
“Havoc”? More like “Havoc-ow”! And then don’t do that. Like Bart Simpson used to say, 20-some years ago. That used to be on shirts, if you can believe it.  
What, is that Sunset in your avatar? Ha! She’s only the best character by far in the spin-off!  
“Half meme”? Yeah. Bad memes, I bet! About like…“nobody, absolutely nobody”, used by someone who doesn’t know how to use it! Step up what memes you’re half, why don’tcha? Like Moon Moon or “This is fine”.  
Hey, nice undesirable trait ya got there! Way to have foibles of some sort, Hav-NOT!  
I bet you never have trouble remembering all those badges you’ve got! If you’re re-reading this later and now Havoc has a ton of badges, there used to not be as many. Context is very important.

Sorry if I was too harsh.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Havoc  
I bet you’re a derpibooru pet-user. You were and still secretly are one of the loudest pro-censorship voices. You’re just here to spy on and cause division amongst us. This whole thread is in preparation for that very task.

Sorry. That whole statement was just for the thread.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Adan Druego  
Not bad, not bad at all! Unfortunately, it doesn’t really work with me since I was a regular on derpi’s Gamergate thread, apparently one of the very few threads over there with sane people. Last I checked the topic was The Last Of Us 2 and it’s seemingly endless bullshit.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide