So it's now confirmed that The Smiling Jackass tried to throw Para to the wolves as a scapegoat

Crazieman
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (8bit Sawtooth)

Glimmy Glams
@UrbanMysticDee  
I will ingratiate myself to the staff and ban the fuck out of “Pro-censorship” utilizing their much valued and misunderstood Karl Popper before I let this site kerplode.  
I do not want another Derpi MUH FEEHLINGS incident. I’m tired of it, and was mooned for speaking my mind.  
Even if it is ”Spoilered” here, I want it allowed in some fashion.
gaia_mission
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Not yet a nirik
@Officer Hotpants  
honestly, if they went E621 rules i wouldn’t mind, but, only if they were implemented similarly, and that’s damn near impossible. if only because e621 is ridiculously sterile in its affairs and handling of tagging and rules, without that strict adherence to rules as written their rules wouldnt work and im not sure derpi could do that, i mean, just look at how many joke/unofficial tags we have
RavenandWritingDesk
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@gaia_mission

It’s too late for that, politics is a pandora’s box of misery and once the lid is off it never goes back on. Even if twitter gets bored and moves on, the mods roll back everything. TSP sufferes a sudden heart attack and falls into a mineshaft. Everyone left on that site will remember on what side they were on and a boiling resentment will remain just waiting for the next clout chaser to jump into the ring and kick it back off again.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide