Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I think we’ve all tolerated and humored blm long enough already. It’s time to get serious again and start working on ways to solve actual problems effecting real people.
Adán Druego
Artist -

Remember, I’m that guy…

Derpi: Sweet gender pronouns! Y-Y-You can’t just draw pictures of Aryanne! That’s literally promoting genocide!!  
Artist: But it’s just a drawi-  
Derpi: REEEEEEE!! BANNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Adán: *Doesn’t draw Aryanne… Literally promotes genocide…*  
TSP: *NERVOUS BREAKDOWN INTENSIFIES*
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@Dex Stewart  
At least when they say “____s will never change” it’s technically true while “Racists will never change” is completely false. Racism is an idea and people change those all the fucking time.
Anonymous #4B7D
The problem no one wants to talk about that is the source of all our problems, too many humans. The planet is massively overpopulated with humans, that all want first world lifestyles and the planet’s self-regulatory system is turning toxic on us to try and correct the problem.

Making homosexuality and abortions socially acceptable and making ‘green living’ trendy are only slowing measures and the social changes aren’t spreading to the third world fast enough to meaningfully slow population growth. We have to choose between mass culling, mass sterilisation or dying out as species due to a double whammy of infertility and atmospheric change. But no one wants to have that conversation because they don’t want to be the ‘bad guy’, everyone would rather sit on their hands and hope that other people will die off from ‘natural causes’ and the problem will fix itself, but by the time that has an impact it will be too late.

Unless we get off out hands we’re going the way of the dinosaurs folks, another over predating species that has become an evolutionary dead end.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Anonymous #4B7D  
Half the problem of overpopulation is just India and China. They could both lose 1 billion people and still be the two most populous nations in the world.

The other half is sub-saharan Africa, which is expected to be home to 4 billion people in 50 years.
GarbageHorse

Aspiring Kyle
@UrbanMysticDee  
Boomers destroyed America. Gave into every depraved demand of the leftists for half a century, raised their kids on junkfood (both real and intellectual), and now act shocked at the results.
Adán Druego
Artist -

@UrbanMysticDee  
@GarbageHorse

I had hoped that Covid-19 would destroy the newer generations, whichever’s responsible for all this sudden change in society. I don’t really know much about boomers since I care little to nothing about whatever it is they think or feel they are, but the younger people of these days have destroyed common sense and are destroying normality. Society is being filled with these non-normal things and it needs to be stopped or at least, combated to a point where their population growth reaches a negative value.

I may not care about whom these boomers are, but at least they’re something. The current population can’t even understand what they are, so they’re making up nonsense to fill in the blanks, the many various blanks in their understanding of self and others.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide