Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
The Manuresphere is full of male SJWs who look for excuses to get offended in order to stay relevant and get handouts.
Even 50 years ago most men would rather kill themselves than get donations. Having no job and living off donations was the ultimate form of emasculation.
30 years ago having no job and living in a van down by the river was a sign that you’ve failed totally in life.
Now the 50 year old childless bald vancel who’s living off handouts because he’s an out of work bum holds himself up as the ultimate symbol of masculinity and says mean things about women so guys who can’t get laid will give him money.
On several occasions he’s taken comedy videos, labeled as comedy, presenting ridiculously over the top scenarios, and presented them as reality, acting offended at how women are worthless. One comedy video had a woman who is internet famous for making comedy videos, about bugs in her house and how she tried to persuade them to leave and the baldcel (I would love to see him get a testosterone test, I bet his levels are very low) goes full karen. “Women are worthless. Society is doomed because women are so worthless they can’t even step on a bug without men. I love men so much I would fuck them (and I secretly do) but I can’t because then I’d be homo and I’m NO HOMO. It’s not gay if you say “no homo” even if your balls touch.”
Every other person in the comments section scolded him for taking a comedy video labled as a comedy video and presenting it as truth.
That didn’t stop him from bragging about the van he bought. “I put a shower in my van so when I’m living in a van down by the river I can shower. Give me a handout. Give me millions of dollars so I can build a steel barn on some land I bought so I can sell tickets to desperate guys who can’t get laid and have “retreats” where I say bad things about women that they want to hear because that’s all I’m good at.”
Then there’s the Britisher with the pompadour who brags about how he’s an alpha chad who inhales cigarettes because dying of lung cancer is for faggots. He gets millions a year in hand outs because he’s a fucking bum with no job. He reacts to clips. That’s all he does. He’s got a huge audience and even if 1% are women he could get laid by 4 or 5 roasties a night, but he’s a chadcel with oneitis who isn’t getting laid because he’s simping for Lauren Southern. You know her. She’s the fake alt-right thot who liked to show off her tits and camel toe and made videos about white genocide, and then after she made tens of millions of dollars she dropped the act, admitted she was lying to get money and fame the whole time, and married a black man.
Pompadour kept harassing her for sex and she didn’t want him, so he remained a permavirgin because his nordic goddess wouldn’t suck his dick. And he’s an alpha chad male man with a shaft and balls who likes to simultaneously make thousands of videos calling childless women sick and degenerate and the scum of the earth and at the same time saying they should be forced to have kids. He’s a fucking retard. I don’t want sick degenerates to have kids they will abuse. I’d rather they be sterilized so they can’t pollute the gene pool, but this guy has to talk out both sides of his ass in order to get handouts because he’s a no job bum.
That’s the manuresphere.
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
@UrbanMysticDee
I used to think the PUA community had died out because everybody had realized they were con artists.
Apparently there’s a new generation of suckers (the zoomers), and thus a new generation of con men to prey on them.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Niggerpatra theory is actually somewhat accurate. Not that Cleopatra was black, but that she was a foreign slut whose scheming destroyed a civilization 3 millennia old.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Adan Druego
Sonic artists really should already know how to deal with autism. It’s like working in the plumbing industry. Sooner or later, there’s going to be shit involved.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Men of a certain age have affairs and buy expensive sports cars.
Women of a certain age have affairs and post naked pictures of themselves on instagram.
The men are emasculated and insulted, the women are worshiped as liberated girlbosses who don’t need no man even though being desired by men is the entirety of their existence.
Anonymous #83CF
Allegedly a true story.
Hwite family from Ireland: father, mother, 2 year old son. Son is in shopping cart. Father is spinning the cart around. Father’s pants are sagging exposing his whole ass, from top of the crack to the hole. He picks the son up and throws him in the air and catches him several times. Son shits his pants in the air. Wet shit stain the size of a dinner plate on pants. Father catches son, doesn’t notice or doesn’t care about shit, puts son on shoulders. Meanwhile, mother is “wearing” a dress. Both her tits are hanging out completely. She lifts up her dress in line waiting to buy stuff and tries on pants in line while father is tossing the kid and the kid is shitting in mid-air.
This is in NJ retail store.
Anonymous #790C
@ponypony221
how will you get hydrogene ? if you chemically decompose water, you should be arrested for chemically killing water (h2O to H2 and O2) in large quantities? this will also create Oxygene disbalance. You will kill water in industrial quantities.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide