Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

HorsesPlease19
Artist -

РОИССЯВПЕРДЕ
@Twiface

I can only hope. If it doesn’t, my best choice is Indonesia or perhaps Brazil.

I’d rather screw the West-China dualism so Malaysia can find a fairer neighbour.
Anonymous #820D
@Officer Hotpants  
Eh. Simply killing a man isn’t going overboard. Now, killing a man and using his soul to enchant your undies, robbing him of whatever afterlife he had in store…
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
If an entire park covered in goose shit were to marinate in Muhammad’s thousand year old jizz until it mutated into the nexus of all waste in the entire universe it would turn into Sydney Watson.

She’s a worthless fucking tradthot grifter piece of dog cunt. If she was on fire I wouldn’t even piss on her to put the fire out.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee  
Kosher Catboy Nick vs. Conservative Onlyfans. An actual right-wing woman would know that the most fitting thing she could do is let a man speak for her. Maybe talking to Nick counts as girl talk.

These are the people closest to me on the spectrum allowed to speak. This is why I wrote off American politics.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I find it weird that straight edge people are real hardcore against drugs and shit but they’re all addicted to covering every square inch of their bodies with tattoos. You’re still putting chemicals in your body, only drugs come out after a few hours, tattoos are forever.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide