Say What You Can't Elsewhere! (NSFW)

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I read an opinion piece (on pharmacology) that said you’re not supposed to cite papers that are more than 3 years old because after that it becomes junk science. You can’t possibly be serious? Every experiment ever conducted has to be reproduced every 3 years? That would cost trillions. A lot of stuff can’t be reproduced. Thousands of species have gone extinct, so field observations can’t be reproduced. Space probes take more than 3 years often just to reach their target planet. And there are ethics boards and human rights laws that make certain human experimentation illegal today. Does that mean what we’ve learned from these experiments is automatically “junk science” because we’re either not allowed to reproduce the experiment or because the subject of the experiment no longer exists? It’s bullshit.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
It means they want to get paid like they’re doing breakthrough research but don’t want to have to actually make any breakthroughs. It’s the Apple approach: sell the same thing over and over for more and more money. Except Apple goes the extra step by purposefully breaking the previous release to force you to “upgrade”. Something labs have only caught on to in the last year or so.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I see trap rumble come up every so often, and I feel partially responsible considering it came out of Trap Tickler.
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
I can’t drink fizzy at all, my tongue has rather heightened sensitivity and I feel like I’m being stabbed with a rack of tiny knives when I try drinking some.
Napsack
Rampant Stag - A swift sidekick
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Pinkie Pie - Pie family best family
Liberty Belle -

Senior Moderator
Glare Mare
@FeatherTrap  
That just means you haven’t had anybody tell a good joke while you’re taking a sip.

That kind of sucks to hear though, I’ve got to say. At least it means you’re mostly protected from an addiction to common sugar water.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide